Torture Snuff Comic-The 4X club

Go to CruxDreams.com
Been through this with other folks. Not sure. Just have to go through the door as a newbie and see what instructions they give you. If I can vouch I will.
The door is closed, you can enter by invite only. Any current DFN member can send an invite code to a newbie.
As a DFN member, I can also send an invite code. So anyone wishing to sign up at DFN, send me an email with your email address and I will send you an invite code.

Been through this with other folks. Not sure. Just have to go through the door as a newbie and see what instructions they give you. If I can vouch I will.
Let me check again on this. Did this twice for a PIXIV friends and they never got a response.

Im pretty ignorant in the ways of posting on mega.nz I'd do it with instructions. Whats Mega.nz cut?

For what we're talking about here, all you need is a free account. It provides 20 GB of storage plus a "limited" number of downloads per month, but that should be enough for sharing small zip files / images with the people on this board, I would think. For the past several years, it's been the hosting method of choice for the more extreme artists on Pixiv / Patreon / etc. to get around the censorship on those sites (at least, for the artists that I personally subscribe to).

After signing up for a free account, all you have to do is upload the files and post the link here. You can either zip or rar them first if you want everything in a single file, or just upload the images directly into a folder there. If you do the latter, people with the link can browse the images and download them all at once or individually. Here's an example: https://mega.nz/folder/oD9VgajK#TV2qF-Ul3OfsIUn7i-kjrQ

Hi MR Zerns,
What's the status of pages 99 and 100 ?
I think that many of us are looking forward to the end of the snuff slut Eillen...
And, Perhaps some informations on what's planned for Candy will keep us waiting. :cool:
Coloring 99 and 100 will be a transistion page. Prob a last display of Eileen and beginning of Candy's wrap up. Hope to finish page 99 this week early.

Coloring 99 and got the final panel about where I want it. Got to go back to pencil sketches colored by hand! Speaking of that, while I take a break found this image in my artist files. Sketch for a CL as part of an original concept by CL called "Hostile Takeover". Any other stories with such a title originate from this tale of shooting pantyhose clad professional cunts and having your way with their bullet riddled bodies. Quaint.

3545253582[1].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lastly allow me to point out another story type that baffles me as to its origin and affection. I really like a good gynophagia story in the vein of what Forbidden Feast produces along with a well done hucow slavery story. This example just astounds me in it's lack of adult logic. No adult logic in its characters. This little tale expects us to believe a character who signs her ass over to be made into a hucow and then meat is embarrassed to be fucked while hooked up to a milking machine.This idea that a voluntarily doomed person is going to be embarrassed seems so.. Asian? This primacy of the horror of humiliation in the face of being "tortured" as the number fear stands right along side the idiot narrative in which characters get turned on while being burned alive or eaten or hung or crucified. I'm pretty sure such notions would disappear the minute the real mind addling pain and shock arrive. Then again I'm sure it's all a fantasy for someone. Well different strokes for different folks-suspension of disbelief is all. Hope to get 99 out this week.

page17_cow.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lastly allow me to point out another story type that baffles me as to its origin and affection. I really like a good gynophagia story in the vein of what Forbidden Feast produces along with a well done hucow slavery story. This example just astounds me in it's lack of adult logic. No adult logic in its characters. This little tale expects us to believe a character who signs her ass over to be made into a hucow and then meat is embarrassed to be fucked while hooked up to a milking machine.This idea that a voluntarily doomed person is going to be embarrassed seems so.. Asian? This primacy of the horror of humiliation in the face of being "tortured" as the number fear stands right along side the idiot narrative in which characters get turned on while being burned alive or eaten or hung or crucified. I'm pretty sure such notions would disappear the minute the real mind addling pain and shock arrive. Then again I'm sure it's all a fantasy for someone. Well different strokes for different folks-suspension of disbelief is all. Hope to get 99 out this week.
PS The artist does nice work.

Coloreé el número 99 y obtuve el panel final que quería. ¡Tengo que volver a los bocetos a lápiz coloreados a mano! Hablando de eso, mientras me tomo un descanso encontré esta imagen en mis archivos de artista. Boceto para un CL como parte de un concepto original de CL llamado "Adquisición hostil". Cualquier otra historia con un título así se origina a partir de este relato de disparar a idiotas profesionales vestidas con medias y hacer lo que quieras con sus cuerpos acribillados a balazos. Pintoresco.
I can't explain the amount of different neurotransmitters that my brain secretes when I see an old panel of Zerns done in pencil that I have never seen before, since I consider that I have already seen all his published work, I wonder if you have more of your old material in pencil what a gem

Nice thought, the spine is a focus. 99 coming along nicely though as usual I find nuances I don't like in an image and alter half the page to "fix". I'm anal end of story. Interestin fact- I can layout and ink an entire page only to spend a month editing it.
but that's why your art is always so intense and amazing. So take your time, Eileen and Candy make it worth it. Btw, since you are moving towards a conclusion to this story, one in her last throes and gasps and another to be dismantled (can't wait to see what you have in mind for her), what do you have planned next? Anyways keep up the work

Coloring 99 and got the final panel about where I want it. Got to go back to pencil sketches colored by hand! Speaking of that, while I take a break found this image in my artist files. Sketch for a CL as part of an original concept by CL called "Hostile Takeover". Any other stories with such a title originate from this tale of shooting pantyhose clad professional cunts and having your way with their bullet riddled bodies. Quaint.

View attachment 1502597
In this scene he actually shoots through her pubis or does it from underneath and she just urinates out of fear since I see urine but I don't see blood Mr. Zerns

Back
Top Bottom