Torture Snuff Comic-The 4X club

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here is what I assume I can show of PG99. for a complete look check out DFN or PIXIV or perhaps ask a moderator. Maybe I'm being too careful but this site is not about guro.
this is probably the most brutal torture and (execution) you have ever created!! and I've known your work for a really long time (15 years!)

I applaud! I applaud! you are a genius!

just don't forget to send eileen mom a gift!(it would be a good scene!)

Here is what I assume I can show of PG99. for a complete look check out DFN or PIXIV or perhaps ask a moderator. Maybe I'm being too careful but this site is not about guro.
Zerns, this panel was so worth the wait. It was beyond my wildest and most depraved fantasies. Cannot wait to see what you have in store for Candy. Hope she suffers as creatively and superbly as Eileen.

Just a question, the machine that Eileen rode to hell, are those her entrails at its base? Anyways superb, just absolutely superb.

Zerns, this panel was so worth the wait. It was beyond my wildest and most depraved fantasies. Cannot wait to see what you have in store for Candy. Hope she suffers as creatively and superbly as Eileen.

Just a question, the machine that Eileen rode to hell, are those her entrails at its base? Anyways superb, just absolutely superb.
I think that's right, her guts fall down. :smilie-devil:

Well, it's certainly beyond our limit, in terms of the kind of content the Forums are meant for. But as a sample of your work that's available elsewhere, I'll let them stand. And yes, you can supply links to enquirers in private messages, but both you and your contacts need to be careful not to post links to sources that are 'unsafe' - whether corrupted with malware, or illegal, risking trouble or unwanted attention.

Yes they are and thank you for the compliment. The total page is so much more.

Well, it's certainly beyond our limit, in terms of the kind of content the Forums are meant for. But as a sample of your work that's available elsewhere, I'll let them stand. And yes, you can supply links to enquirers in private messages, but both you and your contacts need to be careful not to post links to sources that are 'unsafe' - whether corrupted with malware, or illegal, risking trouble or unwanted attention.
I hear you and thanks. I do try to be careful about links.

Pretty much thats the end of the show for her. Might be a head scene coming up but that's it.
especially her head and spine, arrange it well!! plus the doctor finally succeeded in his experiment!!
so he could proudly display the trophy (Eileen's head and spine!) frozen in a final agonized scream.

and as a joke send mom eileen a pretty twisted present...

I still don't quite understand what's going to happen here, but it looks like it's going to be brutally painful.

especially her head and spine, arrange it well!! plus the doctor finally succeeded in his experiment!!
so he could proudly display the trophy (Eileen's head and spine!) frozen in a final agonized scream.

Master Zerns, what imagination and perfect knowledge of the human body.

Here a link for anatomy of spine :
https://www.imaios.com/fr/e-anatomy/structures-anatomiques/articulations-costovertebrales-1537027412

The cut scoring along the spine.
It looks like a cutting worksheet for child.

I think the pain must be extreme when the spine comes out of her body.
Eillen's head with her spine on the spike, it's awesome.
What a nice trophy. :devil-king:
Eillen's pain must have been extreme, I hope that the perverse crowd had appreciate... And Candy will be well impressed...

Soon it will be Candy's turn ! :flipa:
I hope some internal view like in High Seas Snuff.
Perhaps micro-cameras could be implanted in certain parts of Candy's body.
This would allow us to see live on giant screens everything that's happening inside her modified body, and what she's feeling..:sisi1

This is it! Yeaaahhhh! Thaaank youuu, Lord ZERNS! Fuck, this was a crazy orgasm :jump1:
eileen die horribly.gif

Im hoping mother revives a video and her daughters pussy lips tattooed

Back
Top Bottom