Torture Snuff Comic-The 4X club

Go to CruxDreams.com
Im hoping mother revives a video and her daughters pussy lips tattooed
I also wish that Zerns would make a smaller scene (one scene) where Eileen sexy moms will be shown, and where she will pick up a carefully wrapped gift, right below the gift would be Eileen's pussy lips and clitoris, on top would be a letter and a flashcard with a video ,with wishes for a beautiful day,and that her daughter sends greetings from paradise...

a gullible mom would play eileen's video and throw up after seeing it, and because she'd find out it wasn't fake, she'd call the cops....and then, terrified, she'd unwrap the presents and pass out...

Can I have an invite too please? Zerns what do you mean with talking to you in "conversations"? Where do I find that link? Love your art man, you are a true master of the dark :)

Last edited:
I want to crack her bones inch by inch, peel the skin off, and soak her in alcohol and salt. She had her teeth pulled out, her nerves drilled with a drill, her eyes gouged out, her body eaten by worms, her mouth and her anus eaten by rats. Break her spine in the opposite direction, split her legs 350 degrees.
You really like her.

pg 100. Inking done and ready to be scanned in.
Great, also love the Darkfetish complete panel. What do you have for Candy? I hope those lovely tits of hers can be spared bruising or excessive mutilation. However, something with electroshock and/or binding tight to the point they are discolored would be awesome. Also, even though she has a very short time left, maybe an augmentation like in high seas snuff. Further, while I want her tits and her lovely torso at least relatively externally unblemished, I think it would be great if they stuffed and mounted it in the slut museum as a centerpiece, there's all sorts of fun stuff that will hopefully be done beneath the surface. Liquifying her intestines with sulphuric acid or maybe an anal drill that will slowly cut and shred up her intestines, liver, kidneys, and other organs. She'll know something is wrong from the constant and increasing pain and as her intestines and organs are being shredded, limb removal starting with fingers and toes is a great start. Well that's what I'd do, but you are a master at this and I know from what we saw with Eileen that the wait will be worth it.

Great, also love the Darkfetish complete panel. What do you have for Candy? I hope those lovely tits of hers can be spared bruising or excessive mutilation. However, something with electroshock and/or binding tight to the point they are discolored would be awesome. Also, even though she has a very short time left, maybe an augmentation like in high seas snuff. Further, while I want her tits and her lovely torso at least relatively externally unblemished, I think it would be great if they stuffed and mounted it in the slut museum as a centerpiece, there's all sorts of fun stuff that will hopefully be done beneath the surface. Liquifying her intestines with sulphuric acid or maybe an anal drill that will slowly cut and shred up her intestines, liver, kidneys, and other organs. She'll know something is wrong from the constant and increasing pain and as her intestines and organs are being shredded, limb removal starting with fingers and toes is a great start. Well that's what I'd do, but you are a master at this and I know from what we saw with Eileen that the wait will be worth it.
We are kind of on the same page but some outward work is planned. She may be stuffed but not mounted.

Hello zerns,
after looking at the last picture several times, I have to say that I didn't like some of it.
I didn't quite like the expression in the third picture above.
I had also expected that we might get a rear view.
Of course, I was positively surprised by the way eillen had to go.
Thumbs up for that. I think Eileen already had a special significance throughout the story and you could tell that from the way she said goodbye.
So now Candy I would of course like her to stay with the club for a long time.
You also noticed that Candy is apparently not supposed to suffer so much, but is supposed to get a quick end. There have already been one or two hints for the attentive among us.
I also think the club should get more attention now than Candy in the hopefully final pages.
I now find the background story much more interesting than the women.
I just hope that we get a quick ending and a proper summary.
Because after 3 years of development, every story, no matter how beautiful, should come to an end.
Despite my slight criticism, I think your work is excellent and stays with you in your head. Regards

Hello zerns,
after looking at the last picture several times, I have to say that I didn't like some of it.
I didn't quite like the expression in the third picture above.
I had also expected that we might get a rear view.
Of course, I was positively surprised by the way eillen had to go.
Thumbs up for that. I think Eileen already had a special significance throughout the story and you could tell that from the way she said goodbye.
So now Candy I would of course like her to stay with the club for a long time.
You also noticed that Candy is apparently not supposed to suffer so much, but is supposed to get a quick end. There have already been one or two hints for the attentive among us.
I also think the club should get more attention now than Candy in the hopefully final pages.
I now find the background story much more interesting than the women.
I just hope that we get a quick ending and a proper summary.
Because after 3 years of development, every story, no matter how beautiful, should come to an end.
Despite my slight criticism, I think your work is excellent and stays with you in your head. Regards
Glad you enjoyed it. Not sure what "third' picture your referring to as I only posted two panels here.

I would also love to view your work! Any chance I could get a DFN invite? Doesn't seem to be a way around it. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom