Torture Snuff Comic-The 4X club

Go to CruxDreams.com
I also wish that Zerns would make a smaller scene (one scene) where Eileen sexy moms will be shown, and where she will pick up a carefully wrapped gift, right below the gift would be Eileen's pussy lips and clitoris, on top would be a letter and a flashcard with a video ,with wishes for a beautiful day,and that her daughter sends greetings from paradise...

a gullible mom would play eileen's video and throw up after seeing it, and because she'd find out it wasn't fake, she'd call the cops....and then, terrified, she'd unwrap the presents and pass out...
Great. Reading comments I realize this is a great fan service, we have to thank you for this.

Candy will spend some quality time with owner and an interested party. Some negotiation and explanation regarding her present state and possible future. Sketching ideas as this is an important jumping off point for the path to the end of her and the 4X story.
I'm sorry I didn't have time to write to you earlier.

your portrayal of eileen's torture and the surprise for mom was absolutely fab!!

and I thank you very much for listening to my request for rendering.

thank you very much!

I'm sorry I didn't have time to write to you earlier.

your portrayal of eileen's torture and the surprise for mom was absolutely fab!!

and I thank you very much for listening to my request for rendering.

thank you very much!
Appreciate you liking it. When I originally planned the bit by bit dissection of her cunt the lip removal and tat had a place but there use was not clearly realized. I appreciate your input too and it did indeed shape how the narrative would be presented, thanks.

Hi,
I came across the forum by accident, I was convinced that there were no comics from Zerns, and here's a surprise
This comic is amazing, but I missed the following pages 34, 35, 41, 42, 43, 44, 49,50,51,52,53,55, 56, 58, 59, 61, 62, 63, 65, 66, 69, 76,77, 79,80,81,82
Can someone help me and send it to me.
Thx

Hi,
I came across the forum by accident, I was convinced that there were no comics from Zerns, and here's a surprise
This comic is amazing, but I missed the following pages 34, 35, 41, 42, 43, 44, 49,50,51,52,53,55, 56, 58, 59, 61, 62, 63, 65, 66, 69, 76,77, 79,80,81,82
Thx
some comic parts don't follow the forum's rules, so they are excluded. Mr. Zerns mentioned that once 4X is complete he will make it available through purchase.

Hi,
Thx
you can also sign up at DFN and collect the missing pieces there

Back
Top Bottom