Torture Snuff Comic-The 4X club

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ok page 98. Enjoy. Really looking forward to the next 2 pages.
Great...The wait is well deserved. I hope it won't be too long for the next parts.

I wait on the opening lotus.
As well as the cracking of Eillen's pelvis, I'm hoping that the opening of the lotus will bring a pleasant surprise...
I'm confident in Mr Zerns' imagination. :flipa:
I like inside view for the nice details, like with "the anus clamp lag". I hope some more details. :devil-flip:

Great...The wait is well deserved. I hope it won't be too long for the next parts.

I wait on the opening lotus.
As well as the cracking of Eillen's pelvis, I'm hoping that the opening of the lotus will bring a pleasant surprise...
I'm confident in Mr Zerns' imagination. :flipa:
I like inside view for the nice details, like with "the anus clamp lag". I hope some more details. :devil-flip:
Yes there will be more details. The page was busy so unable to add all the real internal detail

It seems, Mr Zerns, that you upload your latest works first here on CW and then in other platforms. I tried to look for this update on pixiv but it was not there.

I great new work nonetheless

A more thorough answer.
OMG. Elaine looks like a pig on a grill. A beautiful sight for her, though painful.
The clever cable system is not only putting her on the ground, it's tearing out her arm joints. Nice touch.
These hot skewers have a strange forum. Poor Elaine is getting fried again.
And finally that giant cock! It's insane. The hardest fuck of her life. But how did he not rip her uterus?

How would you rate her pain compared to the other

A more thorough answer.
OMG. Elaine looks like a pig on a grill. A beautiful sight for her, though painful.
The clever cable system is not only putting her on the ground, it's tearing out her arm joints. Nice touch.
These hot skewers have a strange forum. Poor Elaine is getting fried again.
And finally that giant cock! It's insane. The hardest fuck of her life. But how did he not rip her uterus?

How would you rate her pain compared to the other
Not sure how to rate her pain but it must be all encompassing and insanely aware only because of the drugs. Her uterus is gone , she is internally bleeding and will die shortly.

Bone marrow. Pubic symphysis. Honestly, is there a body part you can't design an exquisite torture for? This is beyond amazing. And as for the conclusion, all I can say is "Let 'er rip!"
Yes her conclusion will not be visible here as I'm told I've passed the gruesome barrier. It's Ok by me but I must follow her end as it was planned and it will indeed be very gruesome.

Back
Top Bottom