Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh my, these are amazing, great captions and inventive scenes…

EG 6- very witty, and I agree, it seems a shame to leave the unused tools go to waste. May I take the pincers and heat them up before giving Amaya a taste?

I think the last one is my particular favourite because she’s so well marked. Seems a pity to drown her, we could water board her instead and then create more suffering for her tomorrow you know?
:roflmao::span1:
Thanks a lot for the compliment! I'll ask if the 'members' could take your suggestions into account :)

Mmmmm, these two are also very erotic to me (well the whole series is great)

I do like that things are still progressing nicely, and that they haven’t really finished at all.

Imagine! Whipped at least 100 times, branded 20 more, breasts stuck with needles multiple times, and the breasts cut deeply with two painful x’s… Only to be told “now we’ll start getting nasty, slave…”

Or the second image- water boarded, raped, placed into uncomfortable bondage, brutal bastinado, then feet roasted, again to be told there is a terrifyingly larger amount of torture still to come…

If you’re keen to share more of your own material I might suggest it’s well worth a thread of its own, or please keep posting here! I’m a fan!

I love your work. The content is very much what I enjoy, and the quality of the way you put it all together is excellent. These images are a huge turn-on for me. I thank you for sharing, and hope to see more. Very, very good work.

... Any one ownes a castle which I could borrow for some time?

There is an unsual German castle with an unusal history you might like very much (and you might really ask the owners there), because it was and still is situated in one of the deepest and isolatest German forests in the so-called "Dahner Felsenland" (= "Dahner rock country"). This "Felsenland" probably once was the ground of a sea which fell dry and its ground is today "red sandstone". This sandstone is at the same time stable but also a bit porous and relatively easy to be carved out for corridors or secret rooms.
On one of the most vertical rocks in this region (where I was born, by the way), this castle was built during the Middle Ages by one of the most dangerous German "Raubritter" (= "Robber Barron") of his time:

Ashampoo_Snap_Freitag, 28. Januar 2022_22h22m08s_001_.jpg In the beginning and in its most dangerous time, this castle had no visible entrance, no door, no drawbridge!

Instead, it had an "entrance chimney", carved out from the sandstone and you could get inside only by "knitters" or by a "foldable wooden staircase"! One single man could defend this castle for a long time against a whole army.

During the whole Middle Ages, this castle was never conquered and the "Robber Barron" made his money by abducting his enemies and traveling merchants, torturing them a bit in his torture chamber and extorting ransom for them. Although the German emperor of that time declared an "imperial ban" against this barron, which meant that every other knight could try to conquer this castle and kill this barron and his soldiers, this forest was simply too remote and this castle too difficult to be attacked. The possible success was not worth the effort for all the German knights and army commanders of those times.

Today, this castle is a popular destination for local school classes and some tourists who got lost in the Palatinate Forest (= "Pfälzerwald") and who want to have "a little German medieval horror", because the torture chamber is really impressive and the well in the center of the castle is a masterpiece of its own because it is 104 meters deep, which is always shown by the private owners of this castle for tourists by telling them: "Please be silent now because I let fall a little stone down this well and listen carefully how long it takes to hear the splash or the 'tock', when the echo from down there reaches our ears!" It is really astonishing long and there is a metal grid inside the well so that no one can fall into it.

Ashampoo_Snap_Freitag, 28. Januar 2022_22h48m27s_002_.jpg

Last edited:
There is an unsual German castle with an unusal history you might like very much (and you might really ask the owners there), because it was and still is situated in one of the deepest and isolatest German forests in the so-called "Dahner Felsenland" (= "Dahner rock country"). This "Felsenland" probably once was the ground of a sea which fell dry and its ground is today "red sandstone". This sandstone is at the same time stable but also a bit porous and relatively easy to be carved out for corridors or secret rooms.
On one of the most vertical rocks in this region (where I was born, by the way), this castle was built during the Middle Ages by one of the most dangerous German "Raubritter" (= "Robber Barron") of his time:

View attachment 1121956 In the beginning and in its most dangerous time, this castle had no visible entrance, no door, no drawbridge!

Instead, it had an "entrance chimney", carved out from the sandstone and you could get inside only by "knitters" or by a "foldable wooden staircase"! One single man could defend this castle for a long time against a whole army.

During the whole Middle Ages, this castle was never conquered and the "Robber Barron" made his money by abducting his enemies and traveling merchants, torturing them a bit in his torture chamber and extorting ransom for them. Although the German emperor of that time declared an "imperial ban" against this barron, which meant that every other knight could try to conquer this castle and kill this barron and his soldiers, this forest was simply too remote and this castle too difficult to be attacked. The possible success was not worth the effort for all the German knights and army commanders of those times.

Today, this castle is a popular destination for local school classes and some tourists who got lost in the Palatinate Forest (= "Pfälzerwald") and who want to have "a little German medieval horror", because the torture chamber is really impressive and the well in the center of the castle is a masterpiece of its own because it is 104 meters deep, which is always shown by the private owners of this castle for tourists by telling them: "Please be silent now because I let fall a little stone down this well and listen carefully how long it takes to hear the splash or the 'tock', when the echo from down there reaches our ears!" It is really astonishing long and there is a metal grid inside the well so that no one can fall into it.

View attachment 1121963

Sounds like a great tourist spot to me! I wonder if it will fit into my planned trip in May?

View attachment 1121956 In the beginning and in its most dangerous time, this castle had no visible entrance, no door, no drawbridge!
Seems to be a party on the deck...

Seems to be a party on the deck...
Sorry for derailing this thread a bit now but my "local-provincial patriotism" was just awakened by your comment!
;)

Yes, there are sometimes "busloads" full of tourists visiting this castle for some hours and there is also a small restaurant inside, but as I said, this castle is even today in a relatively remote area of Germany and there are not so many tourists coming there - and this could be good for nature.

There are several ruins of castles in this region of the Palatinate Forest (= "Pfälzerwald") and only two of them were relatively well restored:
Berwartstein and much more famous: The "Trifels Castle", which even once was the medieval "state prison" for "VIPs = Very Important Prisoners" of the German Emperors, for example "Richard the Lionheart, King of England" was REALLY imprisoned HERE from 31 March to 19 April 1193 :

"Tri-Fels Castle" must have been one of the most impressive castle complexes of the Middle Ages until 1220 because there must have been 3 similar castles on 3 hills right behind each other with different duties for the emperors of the medieval "Hohenstaufen" family: One the representative Emperor's castle, one the prison and one the mint for the imperial coins of gold and silver, which was becoming even more important after the ransom money for King Richard the Lionheart arrived here. There are still rumours that there were hidden connection corridors between the three castles with hidden treasures in them but no one ever found them - as far as the public knows ...

In principle, Germany is a very densely populated country but by German standards, this "Pfälzerwald" is almost an European "jungle" because this is still the largest interrelated forest on both sides of the border to France, even bigger than the biggest Bavarian forest as you can see in these pictures:

Ashampoo_Snap_Samstag, 29. Januar 2022_09h38m34sn_003_.jpg ... and zoomed in ... Ashampoo_Snap_Samstag, 29. Januar 2022_09h35m26s_001_.jpg

The villages around the castles in this region are also very small by German standards as you can see by a look from the castle's tower:

Ashampoo_Snap_Samstag, 29. Januar 2022_09h48m24s_006_.jpg It was wonderful for me as a child to play in a garden next to these forests because I saw animals there of which most Germans think today that they do not exist any more in Germany but in these German "Northern almost-rain-forests", (just look at this tree's roots in front of the castle! : ) ...

Ashampoo_Snap_Samstag, 29. Januar 2022_09h49m40s_008_.jpg

... they really do and I still have seen a few years ago these ones which seem for most German children today to be animals from a fairy-tale, but they still do really exist and they are much bigger than you would expect them to be when you have never seen them before alive:

Ashampoo_Snap_Samstag, 29. Januar 2022_09h52m35s_010_.jpg Ashampoo_Snap_Samstag, 29. Januar 2022_09h53m38s_011_.jpg Ashampoo_Snap_Samstag, 29. Januar 2022_09h54m47s_012_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom