Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Do you have the one where there’s a blond girl and the camera angle is from the bottom up, the saw is like at her abdomen
I don't think so, as it doesn't sound familiar. Is it artwork, 3D render, or a photo manip?

Pretty sure it’s 3d render. It was a two man saw, and she was looking at the camera (our view poiny). She seemed to be in a barn
The only thing I have close to that is attached (at least that I can recall). It's not a 3d render so probably isn't what you're looking for.

Forgot to credit this one. It's from the Inquisition Times set by Matt Hardcore.

inq18.jpg

Last edited:
Holy shit dude, it’s been two hours that I’ve been searching for this image. It looks so real and shows her emotions so well.. maybe there’s a reason why I deleted it (it’s too good for my own good lol)View attachment 1277011
Glad you found it, but I confess it's a bit much even for me. It is a well done piece though, and my compliments to the artist.

Glad you found it, but I confess it's a bit much even for me. It is a well done piece though, and my compliments to the artist.
I have to be honest with you, I didn’t remember it being this much.

Also, thanks for sharing your opinion on it! It’s interesting to see how all have different preferences. However I do think it’s a good thing to keep it to drawings only.. (you basically don’t want to end up craving more intensity…)

Yesterday was the day. Amanda was whipped with the new whip. We did it in an old abandoned house in a field on the outskirts of a neighboring town. The day was semi-rainy. In the adjoining fields no one had come to spend the weekend due to the announced bad weather. Of course we lit a good fire inside the dilapidated hacienda to keep warm and so that Amanda would not catch pneumonia. She was tied to one of the remaining pillars, and then to one of the protruding wooden ceiling beams, part of which had collapsed long ago. She was bound and suspended and whipped in these positions. She came about five times, and Silvia and I the same. We gave him about twenty lashes. I already warned her that that whip leaves a lot of mark, but she insisted on going ahead. Her marks will last until the heat returns in these regions.
I forgot to tell you, that after the whipping Silvia put on a belt with a penis, and with me, and her three of her partners in misdeeds, she was possessed. We all caress her marks with our tongues. It was a fun day, and she also punished us with a leash afterwards.

(By Zerosen, already published but I love it)
The guilty mature woman is tortured naked in front of the crowd. She's going to be cut up alive. The executioner starts with the breasts, as tradition requires. The cut flesh will be thrown into the fire

zer061.jpg

(By Zerosen, already published but I love it)
The guilty mature woman is tortured naked in front of the crowd. She's going to be cut up alive. The executioner starts with the breasts, as tradition requires. The cut flesh will be thrown into the fire
The crowd is joyful and laughs at the suffering of the condemned.
The executioner, very experienced, will keep her alive for several days

Some pics found on E-hentai galleries

Attachments

• 60449923_p0[Pixiv] Denpun (452528).jpg
    60449923_p0[Pixiv] Denpun (452528).jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 750
  • Blir - Club (English)06.jpg
    Blir - Club (English)06.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 791
Back
Top Bottom