Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Does this count as torture...? Lexxi writhing in extreme discomfort so violently her superb breasts bounce as she undergoes a strangulation process purposely protracted to extend her suffering... (from PKF Crazy Family)
View attachment 1508021View attachment 1508022
I would say yes, technically speaking. Anything that's intentionally done to the body that causes pain would be considered torture. What a murder victim feels during the event, no matter how long or short it may be, can surely be considered pain. About the only exception to that would be a gunshot to the head, where the victim likely doesn't live long enough to feel anything. Beating, stabbing, and strangling would be a painful way to go, especially if the killer were to prolong the event for his own satisfaction as serial killers are known tom do

Cold and clinical whipping, with a witness.

Here's a question. Would a woman prefer to be whipped by another woman, or by a man? She would't be as strong as a man on average, but she may be more cruel, more clever where she puts the whip.

tumblr_n9j7yuTULY1tcovtxo1_1280.jpg tumblr_n9j7zwQYN01tcovtxo1_1280.jpg tumblr_n9j81dztLj1tcovtxo1_1280.jpg tumblr_n9j87fn0YH1tcovtxo1_1280.jpg
Definitely prefer a woman, and if that lady was as in this scene Mandy Tortega, then Morticia would be a very happy whipping subject.

Really? Well, you taught me something, so I won't die an idiot! Thank you so much! ;)
I first saw the Naka artwork back in the late 80's-early 90's time frame when these pieces were sold/distributed by B&D Pleasures. Much later I came across a discussion on a forum (don't recall where) about Arcas's artwork, and he actually posted a message saying the Takashi Naka art was his work before 3D rendering came about. IIRC he mentioned that there weren't many of them published, but don't quote me on that.

I first saw the Naka artwork back in the late 80's-early 90's time frame when these pieces were sold/distributed by B&D Pleasures. Much later I came across a discussion on a forum (don't recall where) about Arcas's artwork, and he actually posted a message saying the Takashi Naka art was his work before 3D rendering came about. IIRC he mentioned that there weren't many of them published, but don't quote me on that.
Come to think of it, they indeed share a certain taste for overcomplication, that made me always consider his works a notch below those of, say, Quoom, JD, AganMedon, Jucundus, ASennov in my personal appreciation ranking. Not talking about artistic merit here, but about how much they strike that peculiar taste bud I have.

And obviously, Naka/Arcas no longer produces anything. Too bad! :(

Back
Top Bottom