Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
But I knew this artist for sure and I have his work. But I can't remember, and sorting through everything in a row, given the number of falls, is an unrealistic task. Maybe he'll get caught by accident.
I have the same problem sometimes. :rolleyes:
Good luck to you Sir.

I first saw the Naka artwork back in the late 80's-early 90's time frame when these pieces were sold/distributed by B&D Pleasures. Much later I came across a discussion on a forum (don't recall where) about Arcas's artwork, and he actually posted a message saying the Takashi Naka art was his work before 3D rendering came about. IIRC he mentioned that there weren't many of them published, but don't quote me on that.
It's hard to surprise me, but you did it. Nowhere and never before have I come across information that Arcas (Zogg) and Takashi Naka are one person. I beg you- the source. Here, for example, almost the entire Arcas for 10 years and not a hint. https://e-hentai.org//tag/artist:arcas

As I said above, he posted a message under his Arcas name somewhere in response to a piece of Naka art that was posted, saying it was his early work before his 3D art came about. I do not recall where I read that particular post, but it was a forum/page similar to this one. I cannot verify this info, but I have no reason to doubt it at this point.

As I said above, he posted a message under his Arcas name somewhere in response to a piece of Naka art that was posted, saying it was his early work before his 3D art came about. I do not recall where I read that particular post, but it was a forum/page similar to this one. I cannot verify this info, but I have no reason to doubt it at this point.
I can verify that info from correspondence I had with him.

I can verify that info from correspondence I had with him.
Thank you for that. I just now dug into his folder a bit deeper and found two images that add to that as well. The 'then & now' image shows his Naka style redone in Arcas style. The other on rotated on it's side shows the 'Nakaarts Entertainment Group' signature along one side.
cyberpunk_then_and_now_by_arcas_art-d5weuft.jpgUndisclosed-Location-1r.jpg

Thank you for that. I just now dug into his folder a bit deeper and found two images that add to that as well. The 'then & now' image shows his Naka style redone in Arcas style. The other on rotated on it's side shows the 'Nakaarts Entertainment Group' signature along one side.
1723010962055.jpeg
This series brought back old memory, I once asked him the completed series for this title and thankfully he shared them.

This is of great interest. I'll do my best to figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom