Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Project 1.jpg

I was one of the very few incarcerated women, who succeeded in escaping. For the first time after years, I saw sunlight and smelled fresh air. But I did not run fast enough. With horses they chased me and catched me again. As a punishment, my feet are burned with a torch. It is the worst pain I ever felt and my screams and pleads for mercy remain ignored. I hope they will stop soon, because I am going insane with pain. I will never try to escape again. I don't dare to and further I am not longer able to walk. My only hope now is to die soon and escape this hell on that way.

Continuation:
1-Fado. Despite the title, which translates roughly as A Woman's Screams in the Orient, this bit of nasty business takes place in the Middle East. A female spy finds herself apprehended by a sadistic sheik who interrogates her mercilessly for the name of her contact. After enduring numerous tortures, she finally breaks. On the way to her trial, she briefly escapes, only to be recaptured and made to suffer more severe punishments (A comic book of about 70 drawings) .;
2-Fafard ;
3-Falco669;
4-Fakgonxalex;
5-Falcon501

FadO - Umschlagbild.jpg BOTA11M.jpg A Brutal Hitch idea.jpg Dungeon_series_3_by_fakgonxalex.jpg horror.jpg

Continuation:
1-Fado. Despite the title, which translates roughly as A Woman's Screams in the Orient, this bit of nasty business takes place in the Middle East. A female spy finds herself apprehended by a sadistic sheik who interrogates her mercilessly for the name of her contact. After enduring numerous tortures, she finally breaks. On the way to her trial, she briefly escapes, only to be recaptured and made to suffer more severe punishments (A comic book of about 70 drawings) .;
2-Fafard ;
3-Falco669;
4-Fakgonxalex;
5-Falcon501

View attachment 1512292 View attachment 1512293 View attachment 1512294 View attachment 1512295 View attachment 1512296
This story set has been a favorite of mine for a long time, and I never knew the artists name until now. Thanks Oldymen.
FadO - Umschlagbild.jpg

Back
Top Bottom