Traffic Violation Saturday

Go to CruxDreams.com
What??? Do you want to reduce this to auto racing???
Well, that is a good idea! Expand it to auto racing. Putting up the crosses near a race track will certainly attract more spectators. Sponsors will be happy to put up advertisements near the crosses.
And it will be very cynical for the crucified women, to have been convicted for speeding and other moving violations, and getting crucified naked for it, next to an auto racing track, where all what they are punished for, is allowed.

Well, that is a good idea! Expand it to auto racing. Putting up the crosses near a race track will certainly attract more spectators. Sponsors will be happy to put up advertisements near the crosses.
And it will be very cynical for the crucified women, to have been convicted for speeding and other moving violations, and getting crucified naked for it, next to an auto racing track, where all what they are punished for, is allowed.

But given the distraction for the race drivers that all those naked crucified women will present, won't there be more mayhem on the track than might ordinarily be the case? :rolleyes:

I was wondering what would happen if I were convicted in this town and given a fine and then refused to pay. I think it could be excellent training for endurance sports and I could get a good angle on the women next to me...

I was wondering what would happen if I were convicted in this town and given a fine and then refused to pay. I think it could be excellent training for endurance sports and I could get a good angle on the women next to me...

And I thought you weren't interested in crucifixion :confused:

Back
Top Bottom