Veronika: Love, Pain and Pleasure

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'll admit, the Olympics does slow down things. I've been watching the cycling events.

Handball team? This begs a question. How do you you explain away the whip marks to the team? Unless the team is all as kinky as you, then surely you're going to get some questions.
It is a good question! Sylvia is also on the same handball team, so we will have to schedule the whipping with the matches! Or just crucify me with very light whipping before them.

At the moment, there are no problems until the beginning of October as the university is closed for summer, and I don't have to be nude in the showers after the matches with nice whipping marks in front of the other girls.

Most of them are friends but some could not understand...

park-021.jpg
Naked in public

One of the things that turns Sylvia on the most is forcing me to be topless or naked in public.

Since I've been with Sylvia, being naked on a public nudist beach has become customary for me.

She also forces me to be naked at home, and I'm no longer allowed to wear underwear.

But walking around town with my breasts barely concealed by a see-through blouse or with cleavage that hides nothing is something else entirely.

At first, I spent all my time trying to hide my breasts with my hands or crossing my arms, but every time I did, she hit me on the bottom in front of people, usually by lifting my skirt, and that was even more humiliating.

I feel like a prostitute soliciting clients, and I think that turns her on, too.

She sometimes forces me to be topless or completely naked in public parks, but in parts of the parks where there's less risk of being arrested by the police.

It's been going on for three months now, and I have to admit that I'm beginning to enjoy being exhibited naked in public.

People's reactions when Sylvia shows me off range from insults to compliments.

I confess that this mixture of humiliation and exhibitionism is arousing for me.

When it's a woman who compliments me, it arouses Sylvia even more, and she often opens my blouse entirely and lets the woman caress or fondle my breasts.

It's humiliating to be offered up to a stranger in this way, but it's also terribly arousing and makes me wet.

At times like this, I'm just an object of desire being offered up to her.

What's more, every time I go out being exhibited naked or topless, when we get back home, we make love so intensely that we reach orgasms that make us lose consciousness.

BDSM, love, submission or that I am a whore: It doesn't matter to me because I'm simply happy to feel alive, to feel more alive than I've ever been.

View attachment 1514133
Naked in public

One of the things that turns Sylvia on the most is forcing me to be topless or naked in public.

Since I've been with Sylvia, being naked on a public nudist beach has become customary for me.

She also forces me to be naked at home, and I'm no longer allowed to wear underwear.

But walking around town with my breasts barely concealed by a see-through blouse or with cleavage that hides nothing is something else entirely.

At first, I spent all my time trying to hide my breasts with my hands or crossing my arms, but every time I did, she hit me on the bottom in front of people, usually by lifting my skirt, and that was even more humiliating.

I feel like a prostitute soliciting clients, and I think that turns her on, too.

She sometimes forces me to be topless or completely naked in public parks, but in parts of the parks where there's less risk of being arrested by the police.

It's been going on for three months now, and I have to admit that I'm beginning to enjoy being exhibited naked in public.

I confess that this mixture of humiliation and exhibitionism is arousing for me.

When it's a woman who compliments me, it arouses Sylvia even more, and she often opens my blouse entirely and lets the woman caress or fondle my breasts.

It's humiliating to be offered up to a stranger in this way, but it's also terribly arousing and makes me wet.

What's more, every time I go out being exhibited naked or topless, when we get back home, we make love so intensely that we reach orgasms that make us lose consciousness.

BDSM, love, submission or that I am a whore: It doesn't matter to me because I'm simply happy to feel alive, to feel more alive than I've ever been.
Nice pic.

View attachment 1514133
Naked in public

flower1My God! your relationship is wonderful! And you are wonderful! I would like my compliments to reach the bottom of your heart! You and Sylvia, you are in mine!

I never was exposed like that in public but if it's your pleasure ...
I prefer , in fact, to wear attractive clothes , I prefer to arouse the imagination of people ; then, I feel myself overpowered and I see well the regard of people ( mainly this one of men) lingering to my body and particulary my legs !
It's exciting !

miniskirt long pull.jpg ... knowing well that never they could have me ...

Nude in Nature
park-011.jpg
So far we've been lucky: all the times Sylvia and I have been naked in the forest, we've met nothing but nice people.

The day that Carolina, who was walking her dog, found me naked, tied up and being whipped by Sylvia, she was first shocked, then curious to understand, then attracted and has now become one of our friends.

verowhip-01.jpg

When we met Anna and Fabio as they arrived with their car in the forest car park and I was already naked next to the car, they took their clothes off too and even enjoyed watching me being whipped by Sylvia, so much so that Anna ended up tied up next to me and also whipped (more gently as it was her first time).

vero19.jpg

Otherwise, the two of us have already been caught out on forest paths simply hiking in our Eve outfits and each time we've received smiles and even compliments.

So, if you want to make friends, you know what you need to do! :)

I never was exposed like that in public but if it's your pleasure ...
I prefer , in fact, to wear attractive clothes , I prefer to arouse the imagination of people ; then, I feel myself overpowered and I see well the regard of people ( mainly this one of men) lingering to my body and particulary my legs !
It's exciting !

View attachment 1514176 ... knowing well that never they could have me ...
I was like that in... the past, before meeting Sylvia.

Even when taking my shower with my handball team after the matches, I was taking care of showing the other girls only my back not showing them my pussy or tits, Sylvia, who is also a member of the team but not yet my lover, was always laughing at me at the time, telling I was just stupid and so on.

So, even in front of other girls, I was fully shy and now... all this "old" me seems to be another girl from years ago.

The fact that Sylvia is my Dom has surely helped her to force me to stop hiding my body as I was eager to please her, but now, I don't regret it at all, I am happy she forced me, helping me discover another me, my true me.

But of course, this is all very personal, each of us has our way, apprehensions or wishes.

And, for reasons you know, I am more aroused by women looking at me than men! ;)

Me too, Veronica, but it's like a kind of revenge ...
I fully understand but I got my revenge, they are in jail for years, even if I feel myself in a mind jail since then.

Sylvia, for this precise reason, was my first female sexual experience and also my first one after three years of not having sex, and I am still unable to let a man touch me.

So, even if it has been partially, she is the one who succeeded in freeing my mind and body after that trauma, and she deserves my obedience to please her, not only she saved my life when I was choking on my cross because of my stupid self-crucifixion, but she is now making me alive again and she is the most beautiful gift I have received in my life.

I was a dead mind before falling in love with her, I had no future, and no desire, but now everything is bright again. Life is great again!

I fully understand but I got my revenge, they are in jail for years, even if I feel myself in a mind jail since then.

Sylvia, for this precise reason, was my first female sexual experience and also my first one after three years of not having sex, and I am still unable to let a man touch me.

So, even if it has been partially, she is the one who succeeded in freeing my mind and body after that trauma, and she deserves my obedience to please her, not only she saved my life when I was choking on my cross because of my stupid self-crucifixion, but she is now making me alive again and she is the most beautiful gift I have received in my life.

I was a dead mind before falling in love with her, I had no future, and no desire, but now everything is bright again. Life is great again!
I'm glad you are finding healing now.

Though, be careful ... You cant know on what people you can meet !

View attachment 1514210 :jump:
Sure, I had that bad experience in the past and I was alone when it happened.

Being together is less risky, even if not fully safe but we always have tear gas canisters with us and also little other "tools".

We're both sportswomen, we run fast, and for the last three months, we've both been taking self-defence classes.

And as you know, you don't need to be naked in a forest to be raped, it can happen even if dressed.

Back
Top Bottom