Veronika: Love, Pain and Pleasure

Go to CruxDreams.com
Keep in shape, you will profit from it even many years later.
Yes, sure and it's also very important to me for my crucifixions, whipping and all, otherwise I am not sure I could bear the pain in my shoulders and arms as long when tied hanged or crucified.

Just a tech note , did you blur the marks as well ? In the picture of your erotic ass the marks are well defined.
But here the marks on breast, thigh and arm look blurry. Special reason ?
The same "tools" were not used on me, nor was the same length of whipping time. This was "light" beating/whipping, but for more than two hours, and at the end, it marked me that way, probably explaining the blue marks, too.

My skin is also very easily marked. I know that day Sylvia slapped me on all of these parts of my body, and she also used some large rubber bands.

I don't remember more as it was more than a month ago, and also because after just half an hour, she blindfolded me while whipping and beating me.

It was both arousing and scary to be blindfolded, not to know what was coming next and where.

More forest adventures, please do tell...
The Olympic Games are "eating" all of my time for now, we didn't even go to the forest this weekend because of them.

Today, I followed all the female handball matches as I am part of my university team.

Just be patient; when the Olympic Games end, I will be again in the Olympic Whipping Forest Games with Sylvia as my trainer; we both miss it! :)

The Olympic Games are "eating" all of my time for now, we didn't even go to the forest this weekend because of them.

Today, I followed all the female handball matches as I am part of my university team.

Just be patient; when the Olympic Games end, I will be again in the Olympic Whipping Forest Games with Sylvia as my trainer; we both miss it! :)
I'll admit, the Olympics does slow down things. I've been watching the cycling events.

Handball team? This begs a question. How do you you explain away the whip marks to the team? Unless the team is all as kinky as you, then surely you're going to get some questions.

I'll admit, the Olympics does slow down things. I've been watching the cycling events.

Handball team? This begs a question. How do you you explain away the whip marks to the team? Unless the team is all as kinky as you, then surely you're going to get some questions.
I was thinking the same thing. :BoredSmiley:

It's no problem, as the warden never thought it was us, as the friendly waitress sent him on a fake track!

I cannot say I will not be topless again on this bar terrace; it will be Sylvia's choice, not mine, but I do not regret it at all, and I am ready to retake the risk as it was just so erotic and arousing!

Also, a park warden is not an official policeman here in Italy. He can just tell you to leave but cannot give you a fine or send you to prison, so...

I don't know precisely the law about being topless in a park; it probably depends on whether it's a private or public park.

But what is sure in my beautiful country is that you can be topless on any beach without the risk of a fine; it's legal. Of course, that doesn't mean you can do it just when you want. It's better not to do it among families with children; it's a question of respect, and I would not like to impose myself when it's disrespectful.

When Sylvia decided to show my breasts in the park, there were no children around us; otherwise, I would have refused to.

So... Free the boobs!!! :)
oh This makes me envious. :guitar: The area where I live is very conservative.

Back
Top Bottom