Virgin Mary getting crucified (feel free to expand this story)

• Thread starter Deleted member 47625
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Which actress would you like to see nude on the cross portraying Mary?

I may be inspired by Mel Gibson's movie and I know she played a different Mary, but I'd love to see Monica Bellucci on the cross. She's so beautiful!
For the role of Maria in the film I like this woman called Gemma Arterton, it will be a delight for the eyes to see her on the cross naked or in the scourging scene.images.jpegimages (1).jpeg

Do you have some good ideas for that?
The soldiers take Maria to the palace patio and take turns who should punish her. She will be ripped off her robe leaving her in a loincloth and chained to a tall concrete post, where she will be embracing him. First they will give him 20 lashes on the back with wooden sticks between two executioners, then they will remove his loincloth and they will whip his bottom with the same wooden sticks 20 times and 10 on his legs. Then they will change whips, now she will be whipped with a leather strap whip by two executioners, 20 lashes on her bare back and 20 on her buttocks to later untie her hands from the post and place a crown of thorns on her. (I show an example of what the flogging of Mary would look like)

received_705814784421248.jpeg

Well, i think they figured out she got pregnant around 12, so her birthday would be 16, or 12 b.c., when christ was crucified and she was stil aliove, she would be 42 then.
the tradition is that Mary was 15 when the Angel Gabriel visited her, 16 when Jesus was born, so 48 when he was crucified (her birthday being Sep 8th)

Maybe you could post some others some time? There is one where Mary carries the cross with an expression on her face that is priceless. Thanks.

These are the others I have, sorry the carrying pic is partly obscured. I may have the video somewhere

littarru1.jpglittarru2.jpglittarru3.jpglittarru4.jpglittarru7.jpg

Which actress would you like to see nude on the cross portraying Mary?

I may be inspired by Mel Gibson's movie and I know she played a different Mary, but I'd love to see Monica Bellucci on the cross. She's so beautiful!
Lena Headey are my choice as she played Gorgo, Queen of Sparta in 300.

It is an actress who's name is Maia Morgenstern, some breast flash

View attachment 1305050
of her
View attachment 1305051

you don't want to crucify Maria Magdalena, I guess.
Maia Morgenstern was 42 when she made Passion and she's Romanian/Jewish, so by age and ethnicity she is right for the part.
Maia-Morgenstern-Mel-Gibson-Patimile-lui-Hristos-film-actorie-cariera-patimi-1.pngMaia_Morgenstern_(2004).jpgmaiamorgenstern.jpg
If you want to crucify a Magdalen, may I suggest Barbara Hershey, who play the role in "The Last Temptation of Christ"?
hershey1.jpghershey2.jpg
She's also Jewish on her father's side (Barbara Lynn Herzstein). Interestingly, she was 40 when she played the role.

the tradition is that Mary was 15 when the Angel Gabriel visited her, 16 when Jesus was born, so 48 when he was crucified (her birthday being Sep 8th)
The brothers of Jesus or the adelphoi (Greek: ἀδελφοί, translit. adelphoí, lit. "of the same womb") are named in the New Testament as James, Joses (a form of Joseph), Simon, Jude, and unnamed sisters are mentioned in Mark and Matthew.

(1) Luke says Jesus "opened the womb" (and Matthew confirms that Mary's pregnancy was a surprise to Joseph and he thought she was sleeping around before they were married), so it seems Jesus was their first child, even though "Joses" was named after his father and that is usually what happens with the first child.
(2) James is attested both in Paul and Acts as "the brother of the Lord" and a leader of the early Church. His killing is also mentioned in Josephus, and the then high priest is removed by the new governor for acting outside the protocols by killing "James the Just" while the new governor was enroute to assume his position after the death of his predecessor.
(3) Luke (only) has the story of the "boy Jesus in the Temple" wowing the scribes with his knowledge. He is supposed to be 12 then, and since there are at least 6 other kids some at least must have been around then. That means that if Luke is accurate (of course not--it's Luke) the parents traveled to Jerusalem with little kids in a big caravan (for safety) and left them with the caravan to go back and search for the missing Jesus.
Given all this, I think "tradition" is mostly urban legend, and Luke is just making a lot of stuff up (like the "cousin of John the Baptist" story--in an effort to date Jesus, people have looked for a priest named Zecariah, John's supposed father, in independent sources and come up empty). Matthew's and Luke's nativity stories and their geneologies completely incompatible as well, and John says flat out that Jesus was not born in Bethlehem.
(Maybe the Hollywood writers were on strike then, too, and scripts got garbled.)

Last edited:
I hope this story isn't too religious or offensive for this forum. If it is, feel free to remove it.
@Praetor, I wouldn’t call it offensive. It’s more like the kind of balls-out blasphemy that this recovering Catholic craves.

For instance, about 20 years ago the artist WelshWebb drew this Female Christ on the cross. And since Mary Magdalene disappears from the biblical record after the Gospels, I’ve always thought of this as what really happened to her, along with Martha and Mary of Bethany.

IMG_2549.jpeg

So given that CF can be considered a den of impiety and iniquity, I feel the Virgin Mary is fair game. ;)

Back
Top Bottom