Waiting for Judicial Corporal Punishment

Go to CruxDreams.com
A typical daily scene in an Arkansas traffic violation courtroom session. Another blue state tourist has just been sentenced. Found guilty of a rolling stop at an intersection the judge has ordered that she be publicly flogged before serving 30 days hard labor on a chain gang assigned to road work. As is so often the case in these proceedings, her assigned public defender attorney, T.H.Tree, who turned up late and inebriated for her trial, totally botched her defense.

A typical daily scene in an Arkansas traffic violation courtroom session. Another blue state tourist has just been sentenced. Found guilty. of a rolling stop at an intersection the judge has ordered that she be publicly flogged before serving 30 days hard labor on a chain gang assigned to road work. As is so often the case in these proceedings, her assigned public defender attorney, T.H.Tree, who turned up late and inebriated for her trial, totally botched her defense.
Barb probably deserved what she got. She has a bad opinion of Arkansas law enforcement.
If she'd have treated them nice like this one did, she'd have gotten a light flogging and a good fuck when it was over...

Pssst … Robin!

You and your band of merry men are about to rescue me before I’m hanged, right?

Better hurry! They’re binding my wrists now, and they’ll be stripping me naked next. And that hangman, T.H. Tree, is already up on the scaffolding preparing the noose!

Robin! Are you listening to me.

Robin!

Fuck! Do something now!

Robin?

Robin?

Robin?

Pssst … Robin!

You and your band of merry men are about to rescue me before I’m hanged, right?

Better hurry! They’re binding my wrists now, and they’ll be stripping me naked next. And that hangman, T.H. Tree is already up on the scaffolding preparing the noose!

Robin! Are you listening to me.

Robin!

Fuck! Do something now!

Robin?

Robin?

Robin?
Barbara was indeed hanged for her crimes. The mayor of Sherwood noted how long it was taking to strangle her.
caprice 062 E.jpg
Joan Tree politely thanks the mayor and explains "The noose was tied very tightly. It should take an half hour to kill the bandit's wench."

While her husband was away supporting the King`s army, Lady Barbara Moore was left in charge of the Manor. Unfortunately, she abused her position of power, both increasing the villagers` taxes and having a series of adulterous affairs. Now the day of reckoning has arrived. On his return, Lord Robert decreed that his errant wife should be stripped naked and displayed to the assembled peasantry before receiving the harlot`s traditional thirty nine lashes.

Back
Top Bottom