Waiting for Judicial Corporal Punishment

Go to CruxDreams.com
The police suspect that narcotics are taking their medicine and their drugs are a real nightmare. 50 minutes later I was in the mood to take a shower.
Small correction. Instead of “The police suspect that drug addicts are taking drugs and their drugs are a real nightmare. 50 minutes later I felt like taking a shower" it should have read "These female prisoners will learn that bringing drugs into their cells is not profitable. 50 strokes of the whip should be enough."

It's very hard to watch your friend howl and scream and cry hysterically under the cane blows, how she tries to wriggle in the straps that are tightly tied to the punishment bench, how her bottom is covered in red and purple welts, and know that you're next, which will have to lie on the bench...
Stark naked I stand there seeing my friend being caned on the bench. Hearing the cane hitting her bare buttocks and her ear piercing screams. I know I will be next and feel the fear raising in me.

Yes, we must be naked for punishment
Perhaps they took pity on them and will not be whipped naked (they will most likely be whipped for the first time). They will have to take off their panties and pants or lift up their skirts anyway. This time, these young 18-19-year-old students are given 50 blows to the buttocks with a stick for various offenses (theft, smoking, drinking alcohol, etc.). If they commit such an offense again, they will be whipped naked up to 100 times on their backs, buttocks and thighs.

Perhaps they took pity on them and will not be whipped naked (they will most likely be whipped for the first time). They will have to take off their panties and pants or lift up their skirts anyway. This time, these young 18-19-year-old students are given 50 blows to the buttocks with a stick for various offenses (theft, smoking, drinking alcohol, etc.). If they commit such an offense again, they will be whipped naked up to 100 times on their backs, buttocks and thighs.
Repeater must be whipped fully naked

“First discipline of the new girls.” Art by borderskill.

The setting appears to be some sort of institution, although the uniform does seem to sexualise the girls somewhat.

The rather chubby new girl has been made to strip naked for her discipline and she looks so delightfully embarrassed, to add to her embarrassment I think she should be given a thorough and intrusive physical examination before she receives her discipline.

As to what form her discipline will take, we don’t know, I would like to think it will be a harsh caning across her bottom or maybe a whipping and that could include her back, her breasts, belly and thighs, with her pretty face contorted into a picture of pain and decorated with flowing tears.

And then it will be the other girl in the picture’s turn to strip naked and receive her discipline.

first_discipline_of_the_new_girls_by_borderskill.jpg

“First discipline of the new girls.” Art by borderskill.

The setting appears to be some sort of institution, although the uniform does seem to sexualise the girls somewhat.

The rather chubby new girl has been made to strip naked for her discipline and she looks so delightfully embarrassed, to add to her embarrassment I think she should be given a thorough and intrusive physical examination before she receives her discipline.

As to what form her discipline will take, we don’t know, I would like to think it will be a harsh caning across her bottom or maybe a whipping and that could include her back, her breasts, belly and thighs, with her pretty face contorted into a picture of pain and decorated with flowing tears.

And then it will be the other girl in the picture’s turn to strip naked and receive her discipline.

View attachment 1489071
There is never enough discipline and spankings for young, promiscuous girls.

Back
Top Bottom