Waiting for Judicial Corporal Punishment

Go to CruxDreams.com
The judge will soon announce the number of blows.
bdsmlr-49356-wSolSWemvi.jpeg bdsmlr-109872-TvHQ6oUZiL.jpg

Surve1ShubHam

View attachment 1406103

“Ah Miss Grainger, you thought we would go away after the death of Dark Lord, yet we are in control now. You should have stayed away from Hogwarts, but will have to learn the hard way before your trip to Azkaban!”

“Malfoy, have her stripped to the waist and flogged through the school. A dozen lashes in front of each assembled house. I’ll fetch the knout for Filch to use in Slytherin.”
What a fate for the brightest witch.

But he will not allow her to be raped, and he will not allow her any permanent disfigurement.
but doesn't she expect these too? will he be failing to live up to her expectations, and to let her achieve her ideal, leaving her feeling a failure, if he resists the urge to go the whole way?

but doesn't she expect these too? will he be failing to live up to her expectations, and to let her achieve her ideal, leaving her feeling a failure, if he resists the urge to go the whole way?
It's possible you are right. I thought of writing about the encounter from her perspective, but I just haven't gotten there yet! Perhaps she wishes to become a martyr to fulfill her destiny

Tanja has never been beaten before, so she still finds the procedure funny. But the bailiff will soon start spanking her bottom with a paddle until she agrees to pay her debts immediately. Judge Johnson has decided this.
bdsmlr-9681095-jUYk0gZWtt.gif <gif>

Back
Top Bottom