Waiting for Judicial Corporal Punishment

Go to CruxDreams.com
waiting for her punishment
View attachment 1496603
24 year old house slave Lisa during evening inspection. Yesterday, taking advantage of the owner's absence at work, she left the house without his permission to go to the gym, neglecting her duties. However, she forgot that she had a GPS transmitter implanted under her skin, which almost immediately activated the alarm in the nearest police units. A dozen or so minutes later she was lying on the sidewalk, handcuffed by the police. After spending several hours in custody, she was picked up by her owner. After the inspection, she will receive 25 paddle strokes on the buttocks while strapped to a couch. Such acts of disobedience will certainly be discouraged.

Tied up on a meadow before punishment.
04.jpg 03.jpg01.jpg

Zowdowto

PNG image95.jpg.png

Margaret sank to her knees, exhausted from hours trudging through the endless swamp. The dogs were nearly upon her and would tear her apart if she attempted to run further. In the moments before her capture by the posse, Margaret thought back to the day her drunken father had given her over in servitude to the household of the colonial governor. The debts of his failed business ventures were paid with her freedom.

For three months, Margaret had fought off advances and pawing hands. The footmen, field hands, cooks, and even the butler had all tried to force themselves on the young fresh arrival. She made her ill-fated escape attempt when she could stand it no more.

The next day Margaret pleaded as her naked quivering body was bound to the post in front of all the servants. Vicious strikes of the bullwhip opened her glistening backside from her neck to her knees while she cried out in agony. As the lashes continued to fall and blood sprayed from her shredded back, Margaret felt herself slipping into unconsciousness. Sucking in a ragged breath through her fading whimpers, she could only pray that she would never awake.

Love that hanging tits :) However in my childhood times it was: "Bend over the table" and than the belt came.

I wasn't spanked that much, however "the table" still gives me a shiver. Well, and if I spank it is: "bend over the table" ;)
It would usually look something like that. Than I would get 10-20 smacks with leather belt. And it was better to not try to fight. I once did... My ass was in pain for a week.

Attachments

• 657356758467999_6.jpg
    657356758467999_6.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 230
Alright, Wraggie. Let’s get it over with. I’ve been waiting patiently now for Moore than an hour, and it’s bloody cold in this barren cellar room.

If you don’t come soon, I’m going to get dressed and go to bed. Forty strokes on my tight little seems a bit much if you asks me. It was only one of M’Lady’s cheaper vases. Easily replaced, I dare say.

One’s got to get one’s sleep, you know. There ought to be a law about keeping’ service staff members up to all hours like this! Just sayin’!

From the way they are positioned and the implement in the second picture, they are clearly awaiting punishment.

View attachment 1498139 View attachment 1498140
No 2.
"This is the third successive trimester that you have exceeded your Research Budget, Doctor Moore. Remain in that position and contemplate the error of your ways for the next hour. When I return, I intend to give you two dozen with that cane where they will do you the most good."

No 2.
"This is the third successive trimester that you have exceeded your Research Budget, Doctor Moore. Remain in that position and contemplate the error of your ways for the next hour. When I return, I intend to give you two dozen with that cane where they will do you the most good."
Mmmm … I have a better plan. How about you advancing me the funds from next year’s budget to pay off this year’s deficits? Then everything will be fine, right?

Back
Top Bottom