Water Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 1519438
“Now how d’you suppose they got five girls on that durn thing without drownin’ one of ‘em? They sure got nice tits though.”

“Hey, I just found Lucretia and Rosalyn! They must have got caught makin’ out and 69in’ again!”
they didn't open the sluice until the girls were all aboard! ;)

I'm a relative newcomer to this forum so I've been catching up - I've been enjoying this thread - I like waterboarding/water torture scenarios so thanks to everyone who's posted.

Does anyone know the origin of the 3 attached illustrations? They look like illustrations to graphic bdsm novels and they all look like the work of the same artist?

I really like these.

2 of them are similar in theme - unfortunate captives held prisoner in a water tank on display for the gratification of the fortunate people who get to watch their ordeal - they're equipped with breathing eqpt. but I love the way they've been bound making it impossible for them to escape!
The other is slightly different - the captive women are presumably military POWs judging by their dog tags being subjected to a brutal ordeal - again, I love the way their arms have been tightly bound behind their backs and the way they're desperately paddling their legs to keep their heads above the water.

Are these just one-offs or are they part of a wider series?

Thanks

Attachments

• Water prison 1 site [problembo.com]-3.jpg
    Water prison 1 site [problembo.com]-3.jpg
    393.3 KB · Views: 161
  • Discovery night text.jpg
    Discovery night text.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 153
  • Winner and Losers   .jpg
    Winner and Losers .jpg
    373.2 KB · Views: 198
A great scene from the old British TV series 'The Avengers' - featuring the character Emma Peel.
The unfortunate Ms. Peel is subjected to a ducking to loosen her tongue and force her to talk.
In this scene she's ducked 3 times - she refuses to talk so on the 3rd. ducking she's held under for a much longer time - she's held under for 30-40 seconds and the tension is fantastic - there's complete silence as the camera lingers on her - completely helpless, secured to the seesaw with her head submerged beneath the water.

Attachments

• Ducked 1.png
    Ducked 1.png
    276.7 KB · Views: 119
  • Ducked 5.png
    Ducked 5.png
    464.8 KB · Views: 111
  • Ducked 14.png
    Ducked 14.png
    474.1 KB · Views: 108
  • Ducked 16.png
    Ducked 16.png