We are back

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sometimes it is necessary to upgrade the forum security software.
Yeah understood. It's just a shame that such things never seem to go smoothly (which is why I use Linux now rather than Windoze, as it doesn't break (quite) as often :)

No, I’m totally innocent as always. I think this time it was Tree slopping Seagrams into the engine room whatchamacallit.
I may or may not have accidentally told Barb about the Engine Room when I joined staff before the others could tell me not to.

As a result I’ve been banned from the whipping room as penance!

———————————

Unsure if it’s been noticed yet, but I’m afraid we’ve lost not just images, but entire postings since my Tuesday night (Australian Eastern Time)

May or may not have accidentally told Barb about the Engine Room when I joined staff before the others could tell me not to.

IMG_6245.jpeg If it makes everyone feel better, I’ll take the fall for this one. Just go easy on me, okay?

I may or may not have accidentally told Barb about the Engine Room when I joined staff before the others could tell me not to.

———————————

Unsure if it’s been noticed yet, but I’m afraid we’ve lost not just images, but entire postings since my Tuesday night (Australian Eastern Time)
The fact that activity in the 3 days before the upgrade has been lost, but not anything earlier, is explained by the backup which ImageMaker maintains. When the upgrade hit a problem, it was possible to restore nearly everything, but the most recent activity hadn't got onto the backup. So, it's a small inconvenience, but reassuring to be reminded that very nearly all the treasures of Crux Forums are kept safe from such mishaps! :)

Back
Top Bottom