What are your limits (males)?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Outsiders may know about the crucifixion, but not about the rape. Options are possible, depending on the conditions and place of the game.
That makes us curious, you guessed. However looking at your pics, I considering your described 2 hours a sedile would help, a cornu would start be a real pain in the ass. Here I have no experience myself.

It is better to agree on the rules of the game in advance and then act within the framework of the agreements, but according to the plan of the executor without my stop-word.

That makes us curious, you guessed. However looking at your pics, I considering your described 2 hours a sedile would help, a cornu would start be a real pain in the ass. Here I have no experience myself.
We used the cornu only 2 times, as far as I remember. Usually I hung for 2-3 hours without a cornu or sedile. The time of a possible crucifixion is precisely increased by using the cornu, as it gives one more point of support.

What pics are you referring to? On another thread perhaps?

1. Flogging: A) yes
  2. Displayment: b) nude (limb dick)
  3. Audition: b) Whoever passes by
  4. Team: a) crucified alone
  5. Rape: b) raped by males before crucifixion
  6. Cross: a) Ropes. (prefer chains)
  7. Cornu: a) no.
  8. Fotos/Videos: a) yes.
I changed your votes on 4 and 5, can I convince you for a little cornu? A cornucino?

We all want to know, if the ones agreeing to be raped also make a cornu ride, well here is the result

rapecornu.jpg

Okay 21.5% are in the safe hetero space, no rape, no cornu just standing, or hanging there and say hello to friends and families.

We also understand the 21.5 % taking a cornu, but no dick in the shitter. That is like a medical procedure, so do not worry. It is even told that in the mainstream movie "Brüno", Clifford Bangle actually had the real thing at the real place (well don't do it with real fire extinguisher, there were some deadly incidents), so no problem at all

banagale2.jpeg

What about the 11.8 %? Having it real, but no dildo play? Strange indeed, but well nothing against some real male to males sex from my side for sure!

fgaaanal.jpg

But why then crucify? Well probably someone has an idea here!

But 45.2 % do the real thing! Both, great boys! That is, we males take it like a man! That makes the crucifixion great again, as my favourite US President would say, and more loosening! But please still stay on the safer side!!!!

I am enthusiastic up to my hair. And listen we are so much modern, no homophobia and all equal rights. Instead of clapping with my hands, I will fuck me with a rainbow coloured dildo... Oiiii!

lbgpq.jpg

We all want to know, if the ones agreeing to be raped also make a cornu ride, well here is the result

View attachment 1167192

Okay 21.5% are in the safe hetero space, no rape, no cornu just standing, or hanging there and say hello to friends and families.

We also understand the 21.5 % taking a cornu, but no dick in the shitter. That is like a medical procedure, so do not worry. It is even told that in the mainstream movie "Brüno", Clifford Bangle actually had the real thing at the real place (well don't do it with real fire extinguisher, there were some deadly incidents), so no problem at all

View attachment 1167195

What about the 11.8 %? Having it real, but no dildo play? Strange indeed, but well nothing against some real male to males sex from my side for sure!

View attachment 1167196

But 45.2 % do the real thing! Both, great boys! That is, we males take it like a man! That makes the crucifixion great again, as my favourite US President would say, and more loosening! But please still stay on the safer side!!!!

I am enthusiastic up to my hair. And listen we are so much modern, no homophobia and all equal rights. Instead of clapping with my hands, I will fuck me with a rainbow coloured dildo... Oiiii!

View attachment 1167197
Personally I don't like having a dildo on my cross cause it break the emersion, where as being analed by a man is more historical accurate. It's aay I don't like female executioners

For me, the act of bondage/crucifixion is important in the first place. Everything else (flogging, observers/team, cornu, rape, photo) is just limits. Most of my crucifixes were without a cornu. Even less flogging (these are other emotions for me, very different from crucifixion). And there was no rape at all :) . A BDSM-act occurs with the participation of at least two subjects in real life. If the partner needs something else besides observing the crucifixion, then the my limits of what is possible more are indicated.

View attachment 1167192

View attachment 1167195

View attachment 1167196

View attachment 1167197
I want to take it like a man but need virgin anal training starting out with anal beads I want to take from both females with strap ons and from males.

Attachments

• anal toys.JPG
    anal toys.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 46
  • anal estim.JPG
    anal estim.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 45
  • metal toys.JPG
    metal toys.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 52
Some peaking of the female poll

rapecornu.jpg

I also condensed the male poll into it. One also sees:

cornuposition.jpg

That confirms my observation, of a kind of anal aversion of females. While both gender generally are fucked, here by inaminate devices, the females 3 times less use the backdoor. Male are more sodomites and together the "Bottom" number is similar (3/4).

We have also thread about impalement, so question is legitim. However, I especially was considering in my poll the things which are possible majority things and the ones who are surprising. For example for me it is surprising that many females would (in a staged thing) produce themselves nudes, it is surprising, that more than half of the men would take part in a staged anal fucking, playing a rape. Since the nailing, for example, is done in the Philippines by many, I added it here although there is permanent damage.

Back
Top Bottom