What would you allow (females)?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I've always wondered what's its like to an extra in the Quo Vadis, especially that left girl which is basically naked with flower garlands
I do not know. Probably she wears a skin suit. However, some females have no problems with nudity before the camera. One story I know is from a Karl May movie (a kind of western), where for a swimming/diving scene they just asked a local female which performed then nude (it was as body double for a famous singer Dalia Lavi).

not lavi.jpg

I do not know. Probably she wears a skin suit. However, some females have no problems with nudity before the camera. One story I know is from a Karl May movie (a kind of western), where for a swimming/diving scene they just asked a local female which performed then nude (it was as body double for a famous singer Dalia Lavi).

Interesting. I guess the Quo Vadis girl might just have a crucifixion fetish and just join in for the gigs with no thoughts on her being nude.

I've always wondered what's its like to an extra in the Quo Vadis, especially that left girl which is basically naked with flower garlands

I do not know. Probably she wears a skin suit.

Could be. They might actually be naked except for those garlands, it's a nice thought, and an added thrill for the girls themselves. Enlarged photos show what appears to be healthy bushes of pubic hair, but they could also very easily be wearing merkins. The view is too brief to get a good look, but enough to fire our imaginations.
QV10corr 200.jpgQV8corr 200.jpg

I have long been interested in what goes through the mind of actresses who appear naked in scenes like this.

What do you mean by standard?
Standard to him is:
Inclined males want to do anything but anything as matters punishments to a fem human body, no problem if in the end that victim will die, likely she has then already been disposed of with at some waste disposal dump, so it is of no consequence whatsoever if she lingers on there, between and under the disposed of garbage taking another hour struggling to keep alive, another hour of between life and death or not.
In contrast, the females - understandable, if you think really hard (and not while hot with wet dreams) - will not consent to any of such, so the answers would be more around what your predecessor R15N1 has drawn up.
If your standards are somewhat different, or aberrant? you would be high on demand by such who need to go far beyond what is generally understood acceptable in order to get their pen up.
Geee, isn't it an irony that in prison such inmates are largely disreputed and tend to be paid back ample and complete - but alas, there is a misunderstanding: these types don't want to suffer (receive pain), they just want to give pain, at best such pain they couldn't stand by themselves. So any inmates becoming actively engaged on them must of course be punished according to the law. However, the law is rather lame, quite low, although not downright lovely. They would need to have an outsourcing contract with more strict countries, who all by their own standards give a damn on human rights we have struggled in Europe for so long at least partly to realize (sans Russian war). Since these offenders themselves have proven to give a damn to human rights, I think it would only be fair to outsort them to the hard mills of military govs. They wouldn't survive, yet it doesn't matter if their hideous miniature flick of life would become smaller and smaller and finally come to an end and expire ...
Each such flame, doomed anyways, put out spares a female flame to experience more than her dark dreams.

Domodonno
:neng2kb::cursing2::cursing::mad::firedevil::oops::tits::trolldeltesoro:

1. Flogging: yes
2. Displayment: fully nude, vagina visible
3. Audition: whoever asses by
4. Team: crucified alone
5. Rape: raped by males vaginally and anally – only with condom
6. Cross: ropes or just standing
7. Cornu: small vagina and anus
8. Fotos/Videos: yes for a very restricted use, unfortunately I guess that everybody will use his smartphone to take fotos. Maybe it’s best if I wear a mask
Susan,
for one by default is seeing her final days or hours, you care a lot about how things are done and what: raping yes but only with condome; Photos etc only very restricted - Then again you don't care, however, display: everything even vagina
Next question 2.1: would you allow photos be taken -a- from the inside of your vagina or -b- just the outside? (I know I turned the listing in this, normally it goes from light to heavy, but maybe to one convict -b- is harder?) Can we -bb- shave you to have a better view (we need to use the photos in school for lessons in anatomy / I'm a doctor I'm interested in extreme formations of the female human body, so: do you have an extremely huge, spacious / an extremely miniature vagina? what scale? Normal one? - forget it, I don't even show up.
Well, in such an extreme situation who could say sh-he could keep a cool mind and give totally rational answers and to what point?
Doomboom

I am happy for you, probably it also an age problem. I grew up in the 1970/1980is then that was less known. Well thank you again for answering, hope I was not to offensive it is purely "professional" interest.
dfgfourtytwo
'purely professional interest'!?
Wow!
I wonder what is your pure profession, professor?
I guess ...
or: naw, I don't say anything. Oh, no-no-no-no.
Noooh, it's ok. Yes. No harm intended. Sure. Sorry I disturbed .. yes! correct! Nooh!
No, I'm not coming - except if she .. what-was-her-name is also being treated?
Ah, but, no: on second thought I wouldn't want to see it.
Well, oh-yes, I'm quite into it - but on her ..? No I wouldn't want to see it, I might even upset the procedure. See!
Dom-di-dunno
:spank:

Susan,
for one by default is seeing her final days or hours, you care a lot about how things are done and what: raping yes but only with condome; Photos etc only very restricted - Then again you don't care, however, display: everything even vagina

It is thought to be in an extended passion play or a SM situation. In older time sometimes people cared about their remembrance today we are less interested in that.

Last edited:
I have long been interested in what goes through the mind of actresses who appear naked in scenes like this.
Could be excitement since they might have crucifixion fetish.... At the same time, I think they feel a bit shamed like they're hanged there without bra with audiences in the arena watching them for how many hours during filming.

But at the same time, I kinda wish I switch consciousness for them for a while. I wanna experience what they experience during those filming.

Especially this girl. Also, bit wondering if there is much more HD version of this than the Crypt photos

Attachments

• 1172649-944b76928f65944c17a2f1cc75dd691d.jpg
    1172649-944b76928f65944c17a2f1cc75dd691d.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 196
Could be excitement since they might have crucifixion fetish.... At the same time, I think they feel a bit shamed like they're hanged there without bra with audiences in the arena watching them for how many hours during filming.

But at the same time, I kinda wish I switch consciousness for them for a while. I wanna experience what they experience during those filming.

Especially this girl. Also, bit wondering if there is much more HD version of this than the Crypt photos
its from the Polish version of Quo Vadis, which I have. Maybe I can crop a bigger image

Back
Top Bottom