What would you allow (females)?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Could be excitement since they might have crucifixion fetish.... At the same time, I think they feel a bit shamed like they're hanged there without bra with audiences in the arena watching them for how many hours during filming.

But at the same time, I kinda wish I switch consciousness for them for a while. I wanna experience what they experience during those filming.

Especially this girl. Also, bit wondering if there is much more HD version of this than the Crypt photos
Yes, when I see those shots from the film, I imagine not only the experience of the 'fictional' victims on their crosses, but the real experience of the women (and men too) who took part - from my limited experience of filming, I'm sure they had a very long, hard day, probably for not much pay - but pretty close to the experience of being crucified for real!

... to the experience of being crucified for real!
Trust me, a professional film artist has no feelings during process, even if he/she has a fetish for the cross, like many people here. Endless doubless, stops, smoke breaks, disputes and fuss. No artist is really bound by ropes, if you notice! Why doesn't anyone notice? Everyone sits on perches/ledge, their legs stand on stands, everyone convulsively holds on to the ropes so as not to fall. :) They had literally a couple of minutes to do this under the screams of the art-director of film. Assistants run with aluminum sliding ladders, arrange the artists by crosses, quickly run out of the frame with extra props, the film in the movie camera chirps for two-three minutes ... stop! filmed! Is it possible to talk about the feeling of the effect of the crucifixion in this case? Crucifixion is pain, fatigue and fear! You must really tie a person to cross so that he feels that he will not be able to free himself. There may be at least pain with a share of fear in this case. The director of film didn't show it. Apparently, such a goal was not in front of him. He needed a symbolism. It was shown. The main time was spent fussing and decorating the crosses with flower garlands during the shooting...
Maybe a crucifix is "a comfortable stand or lie down half-naked, spread arms to the sides and a lot of rich fantasy under a warm blanket"? I noticed that almost no one makes actual harnesses at the photo. Nobody do not know how to use a rope and don't want to learn... The maximum will be glued or photoshopped a nail. Isn't it interesting to feel the sensation of being crucified as much as possible? Is the symbol fetish enough for everyone?
Sorry, perhaps my questions are empty... Is there anyone here who is interested in real practice, not only fantasy?

Last edited:
And for me especially this one.... normally you can't stand for hours on such an inclined footrest, only tied or nailed.
Ive watched the film and I've always wondered: is the old man actually nailed, like it's an actual nail entering his wrist instead of SFX? The second photo makes it a bit realistic.

Also, the woman also got me. She looks poor although the garlands are covering her you know...

my wife likes:
1 YES with a cat of nine and a bullwhip
2. fully nude
3.B whoever passes by she loves being shamed
4. mostly alone we have one other that loves being crucified with her to.
5. yes cunt anal and Feletto
6.ropes she wants nails but nah.
7. Anus
8. no she won't film.

And for me especially this one.... normally you can't stand for hours on such an inclined footrest, only tied or nailed.
QV10corr 200.jpg Yes, she must have been thinking, oh shit, the garland's blowing away from my pussy ...
I can't do anything about it, just hope to God this take will end up on the cutting-room floor!
(But of course it didn't :p )

my wife likes:
1 YES with a cat of nine and a bullwhip
2. fully nude
3.B whoever passes by she loves being shamed
4. mostly alone we have one other that loves being crucified with her to.
5. yes cunt anal and Feletto
6.ropes she wants nails but nah.
7. Anus
8. no she won't film.
thanks, probably she said that nothing is worser than married to bow ;-). well you should send a pic of that....

Ive watched the film and I've always wondered: is the old man actually nailed, like it's an actual nail entering his wrist instead of SFX? The second photo makes it a bit realistic.

Also, the woman also got me. She looks poor although the garlands are covering her you know...
Well, she and the others seem to have been mounted there for a long time the roses had time to grow around her?
Maybe they have long since been petrified by the hot sunlight?

32 females, so far. How are the changes seeing a nude female on cross?

exhi3.jpg

Let us do the math: 81%: 0.81*32= 26 female exhibitionists, but more males (96) 0.68*96=65 so in total 91 exhibitionist, while 65/91*100%=71%. That is good, so we have 1 female, 2 males in groups of three.

Last edited:
You believe females are more perverted than males?

CZYCJULIGL65P_where-can-i-find-this-video.jpg

But looking closer one can see that 16% expect vaginal rape only. Then the number are very close. In studies we learned that 37% of females did receptive anal sex, in the case of males it is only 25%.

Back
Top Bottom