Which Woman Should Be Crucified??

Which one should be crucified?

• The Demon

• The Elf

• The Human

• The Vampire

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
The Elf Warrior Erin fights off the guards as best as she can. She knows fully well that her elf companion will be mercilessly crucified if she does not succeed. What's worse, Erin knows that the cross and its accompanying pains and miseries await her too if she fails! She fights with a fury that is foreign to the guards, and even manages to pierce one through the chest with her sword, Asaroth.

Erin_Fight_4.png Erin_Fight_6.png

Behind her, a guard draws his arm back, and casts his vicious whip at the exposed flesh of Erin's back. The strands of the leather whip lash painfully against the soft and beautiful skin of her lower back and rear. She reels in a sharp and stinging pain, and is transiently disoriented. Off on the fringes of the fight, the elf cries out with concern for Erin, praying that she rescues her from her predicament. The sly, wicked, and wry demon continues to tease the elf all the while. The vampire and human watch with worried fascination. The mob roars with anger......

Erin_Fight 7.png Fight_6.png

a guard draws his arm back, and casts his vicious whip at the exposed flesh of Erin's back. The strands of the leather whip lash painfully against the soft and beautiful skin of her lower back and rear. She reels in a sharp and stinging pain
Oh no! Erin has felt the lash of a cruel master across her back... I've no doubt she can win the fight, but what if she develops a liking for being whipped? This could change everything...
Great work Cadre.

Oh no! Erin has felt the lash of a cruel master across her back... I've no doubt she can win the fight, but what if she develops a liking for being whipped? This could change everything...
Great work Cadre.
I'm gonna take your advice, Monty, and render some pillories for the two that receive the fewest votes - make them watch the other(s) be crucified, so they know what may await them in the future!

I'm gonna take your advice, Monty, and render some pillories for the two that receive the fewest votes - make them watch the other(s) be crucified, so they know what may await them in the future!
Excellent!! My advice is very expensive, but the sight of two of your beauties squirming in the pillory will more than repay me! :beer:

yes, I think all 4 should suffer in some cruel way -
a nice exercise for your imagination, Cadre! :devil:

Brave and dauntless, the Elf-Warrior Erin lunges into the fray. 26 years old, beautiful, and fierce. She carries her great sword with her, hoping that she is not too late. She stands defiantly before the crowd, clad in her light and skimpy clothes that allow for cat-like and ninja movements with her sword, Asaroth. She demands the release of the condemned elf, and swears that there will be blood if she is not. The crowd refuses and roars loudly in protestation; the battle-hardened guards all unsheathe their own swords, and begin to surround Erin.

Erin takes a fighting stance as her sword begins to glow. She knows the terrible consequences if she should fail, but she will not leave the elf. The fight is about to begin. Erin's fate is about to unfold......

View attachment 298879 View attachment 298880 View attachment 298881 View attachment 298882
Erin is a very sexy girl.

Back
Top Bottom