Go to CruxDreams.com
...happened in a cold, dumpy cellar in winter...
Great setting, I’d love a turn shackled the same way, my Master controlling my world with his floggers and whips. Our favourite single tail is a hand made, shot loaded Signal whip. It takes a deft hand, lucky Master’s very experienced. In thousands he has only miscued once, pretty good odds!

When these photos had been taken a black-snake was used on me. I didn´t bleed but recent traces remained visible for a couple of days.
I have a nine tail whip which has three nails at each tail. A whipping with this sends me to heaven as a masochist pain slut whore I am. It draws scars which bleed and they remain two months. It is the dream of every masochist

I have a nine tail whip which has three nails at each tail. A whipping with this sends me to heaven as a masochist pain slut whore I am. It draws scars which bleed and they remain two months. It is the dream of every masochist
Guess it would be too hard for me as I don´t want permanent marks if possible. But I can easily relate the love of the feeling of pain from a whip! :love:

Guess it would be too hard for me as I don´t want permanent marks if possible. But I can easily relate the love of the feeling of pain from a whip! :love:
The marks aren't permanent. They disappear after two months maximum. I think that the ultimate pleasure and lust for a masochist is achieved if the whipping is done by whips with nails or hooks... Real pain, blood,... Roman whipping

Would you mind telling me what you see?
First I took a look at your backside, from butt to legs(great!), then I tried to take a closer look to your feet. My fist thought was that it could not be really you. Then I noticed some blur in the background. The second picture makes me think this is really your body since you are hiding your face.
Truly inspiring, thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom