Go to CruxDreams.com
...happened in a cold, dumpy cellar in winter...
Great setting, I’d love a turn shackled the same way, my Master controlling my world with his floggers and whips. Our favourite single tail is a hand made, shot loaded Signal whip. It takes a deft hand, lucky Master’s very experienced. In thousands he has only miscued once, pretty good odds!

Would you mind telling me what you see?
First I took a look at your backside, from butt to legs(great!), then I tried to take a closer look to your feet. My fist thought was that it could not be really you. Then I noticed some blur in the background. The second picture makes me think this is really your body since you are hiding your face.
Truly inspiring, thanks for sharing!

Catherine sat behind the large desk in her office in the centre of the city, eyeing the two crestfallen young female employees standing in front of her. She had just delivering a withering tirade, rebuking them for their poor performance and threatened them with a final warning and ultimate dismissal. The two girls trembled as they were confronted by this apparently hard dominant woman. If they only knew!
Once she had dismissed the two unfortunate girls, Catherine opened the encrypted file on her computer designated Cat-o-Nine and scanned for new messages.
There was just one, from `Sir`. informing that he had arranged a lucrative `performance` for her this evening, which was to take place in the lower section of the multi storey car park in High Street. She was to take fifty lashes of his single tail whip on her naked body to entertain a paying audience.
There were detailed instructions about how she was to dress, she was to report to the car park at 11pm dressed in a sheer blouse a short skirt and hold up stockings. No underwear of any description was allowed, and she was advised to bring a change of clothing in which she could return home.
Cat-o-Nine read these instructions several times, each time her sexual arousal increasing as her masochistic instincts kicked in, her nipples stiffening, her erect clitoris escaping its confining hood and her sex becoming increasingly moist.
What would her employees think if they knew that their manager was a professional pain slut.
At the appropriate time, Cat met `Sir`, handed him her coat and bag containing her change of clothes, which he locked in the boot of his parked car. He then fastened her wrists together with a cable tie before they entered the lower storey of the Car Park.
There they were met by an audience of about twenty people, mainly men, but including a couple of hard looking women.

"Allow me to introduce you to Cat-o-Nine, a masochistic pain slut who is here to be punished for your entertainment. She will receive fifty lashes of my whip, naked."

With that, he guided Cat to stand underneath a rope which dangled from an overhead beam, securing the cable tied wrists to it and pulling it tight until Cat was left with only the toes of her high heeled shoes in contact with the floor and conscious that her full breasts with their erect nipples were now extremely prominent.
`Sir` then took a sharp knife from his pocket and proceeded to cut the sheer blouse and dark, short skirt off her stretched body, before rolling her hold ups down below her knees, to reveal the beautiful toned body of which she was so proud.
He then took the single tailed whip he used for these performances, it was a very clever replica, made from plaited felt instead of leather, so that it would do minimum damage, although it was still capable of inflicting severe pain to bare flesh, especially when made heavier by the victim`s sweat.
`Sir` took up his position behind the naked woman, drew back his arm and laid a blistering stroke across her bare buttocks, leaving an angry red mark and drawing an anguished cry from its recipient. He then worked his way up and down the bare back and bottom, each lash leaving its own imprint and drawing a pitiful response, pausing only after he had delivered about twenty lashes to contemplate the trembling, tearful naked woman.

"Lay some across her tits." One of the women called out.

"Patience, Patience, ladies."

`Sir` then moved to stand in front of Cat and began to lay lash after lash on her the exposed flesh, from the apex of her beautiful full breasts to just above her knees, until her front was as marked as her back, and she was weeping unashamedly.
The performance concluded with the final ten lashes being applied to the already marked buttocks, wringing even more pitiful cries from Cat.

"Gentlemen, ladies, that is how you punish a disobedient slut, and concludes the evening."

Later in Cat`s flat, `Sir` and Cat were enjoying some post performance sex. He enjoying his dominance, and Cat the pain of submitting her bruised, welted flesh to her master, and the delicious pain which she craved.

The last ten lashes of Cat`s whipping in the Car Park had fallen on flesh already marked, and, although her skin was not broken, when she examined the damage in the mirror she found that her sit spot was quite bruised. Sitting on her office chair was not particularly pleasant, in fact it was quite painful, and when she had to play the stern manager and admonish one of the girls, the irony was not lost on her.
`Sir` always insisted that she used copious amounts of arnica and bathed regularly using witch hazel to clear up her marks as soon as possible after a whipping, insisting that for each performance, she presented pristine unmarked flesh.
He said that if they wished to charge top dollar, she had to be unmarked, and look as though each time he whipped her it was for the first time.

It was three or four weeks before she was fully clear of welts, her breasts and buttocks now back to their normal creamy flawless texture, and although `Sir` continued to enjoy her sexually, there were no more public performances.
Finally, he informed her that he had arranged a private punishment for her, which was to be administered by a certain very wealthy lady. She was to be beaten with a scholastic cane on her bare bottom in the privacy of the lady`s home, and that their fee would be the highest they had ever earned.
Catherine was uneasy about the situation, she trusted `Sir` and knew he would not exceed her limits, but being thrashed by an unknown woman over whom they had no real control was risky, she could be scarred and she would hate that, as well as it possibly having detrimental effects on their potential future earnings.
`Sir` was having none of it, insisting that he would be present to ensure her safety, and anyway he had made the agreement and the event would take place on the following Saturday afternoon.

So, when `Sir` collected her and drove her to a large secluded house in the countryside, her stomach was filled with butterflies, she was so nervous. On their arrival, they were greeted by a striking looking woman with short iron grey hair and who, despite appearing to be in her mid fifties, looked remarkably strong and athletic.
The woman invited them in cordially, and assured them that all her staff had been given the afternoon off so they would be undisturbed. She said she would not offer them a drink until after they had finished their `business` when she thought the young lady might appreciate it more.
She explained to them that fifty years previously she been Head Girl at a prestigious private school for young ladies and that a number of sixth formers had foolishly bunked off to a pub in the nearby village where they were apprehended by the village constable and brought back to face the music.
The Head Mistress had charged her and her fellow prefects with dealing out justice which they had done, and she wished to experience that thrill once again.
`Sir` and Cat were led upstairs to a room equipped with a couple hospital type beds and a small chair and desk on which, to Cat`s consternation rested a thirty inch length of rattan cane about 3/8ths inch in diameter. She had always had a fear of the cane, so `Sir` rarely used one.

"Now dear, if you would just go into the next room, you will find a pair of pyjamas. I want you to undress completely and put them on before returning here."
After looking at `Sir` and seeing his nod of approval, she complied, going into the second room, removing every stitch and donning the small pair of flannelette pyjamas which she found stretched to bursting across her ample breasts and clinging to her bottom like a second skin.
On her return to the bedroom she found `Sir was sat at the desk and the tall striking looking woman flexing and swishing the cane in a disturbing way

"Ah Catherine Fortescue, time to pay the piper for your escapade at the pub, your companions have already had four strokes each across the seats of their pyjamas, but as a prefect, we consider you to be the ringleader of this sorry little gang, and so you will take six of the best across your bare bottom. Kindly remove your pyjama trousers."

Cat reluctantly obeyed the woman, stepping out of the trousers reflexively folding them neatly on the bed, and quickly becoming conscious of the fact that the tight jacket only reached her navel which gave the spectators a perfect view of her shaven labia and the signs of her growing arousal.

"Good girl, now grab your ankles, you`ll find it easier if you spread those legs a bit more."

"Back at the old Alma Mater if a gal let go of her ankles the stroke was repeated and a penalty stroke added to her tariff, but that won`t apply in you case. Your colleague informs me that you can take a good whipping. Well, I intend to test your metal. Brace yourself."

The woman tapped her cane on the bare buttocks and then drawing back her arm drove the rod into the soft yielding flesh, producing a sharp cry from her victim, causing her to jump up and try to ease the pain from the stricken area.

"Come along, girl you can do better than that. Your master told me that you are regular pain slut."

These words hurt Cat almost as much as the cane itself, and she resolved not to let this cruel woman see how much she was hurt. Never the less it proved a struggle, and as each of the next four strokes was laid an inch below its predecessor, she cried out in distress and failed to hold onto her ankles, although she managed not to break position altogether.
The woman eyed her handiwork, five parallel, bluing, purple ridges decorated the shapely cream buttocks, and with an evil grin, she delivered the sixth, a diagonal from top right to bottom left, creating the classic traditional five bar gate, setting each of the initial five wheals throbbing with agony again.
The effect on Cat was electric, this time she leapt to her feet with a piecing cry, hopping from foot to foot and gently massaging her tortured flesh in a vain attempt to ease the pain.

"Well done, girl, I haven`t enjoyed myself so much for fifty years. You`ll be bit sore for a while and you`ve certainly earned your money."

She then passed an envelope bulging with cash to `Sir` and thanked him for making the arrangements, while Catherine was left to repair to the other room to recover her clothes and dress, which she did, studiously avoiding putting on her panties or hose.

Back at her flat Cat found the sex with `Sir` thrilling if somewhat painful, taking their combined weights on her ravaged arse. It was at least eight weeks before her marks had disappeared and she was fit to resume her unusual occupation and she just hoped that this latest episode had not given `Sir` ideas about introducing the cane into their repertoire.

Back
Top Bottom