Go to CruxDreams.com
Let me show you my dining room table instead... :)
It's a rather large and quite solid wooden table. This table doesn't rock easily, even if someone tied to it wriggles a lot. I know from experience. :D You might find it at least as interesting as the stamps you missed!
Ok... show me...

What an alluring picture an offer – which I can barely withstand:

Well, for sure I bind your wrists to the ceiling, spread your lovely legs wide and begin whipping your ass with my belt. Afterwards I caress and kiss your breasts, before they will receive my belt too.
Now your pussy feels my hand on - and my fingers inside, preparing it for some lashes as well.

From the beginning you are having the option to tell me the place you hide your toys. I would find and use your cat of nine tails instead of my leather belt then.

Once your body is beatifully decorated, I feed you with a glass of wine and fuck you in this standing position.
Ist it rape, when the 24hrs are offered 'all inclusive'? I guess not.

I prepare us a quick dinner: You will participate bound wide spread onthe dining-room table (face up), while I have my meal between yourlegs, feeding you from time to time. For a romantic mood there are several candles on the table, music playing in the background.

As dessert I use your mouth with my cock, after having clipped clamps to your nipples.

Now I loosen your ankles, bind them spread to the ceiling, so that your butt is lifted from the table, your upper body still laying on thetableboard.

One of the candles – a lager one- is inserted to your pussy now, before I begin dropping wax to your breasts. Varying the height, so that thedrops bring different temperature to your skin.
Do not move too much: Otherwise the pussy-candle will spill it's wax onto your sex.

When your breasts are nicely covered with wax and- hopefully- your pussy received it's share as well, I loosen your wrists, shove the table aside until you are hanging upside down.

Your wrists get bound to your collar, now I begin whipping off the wax from your breasts, the candle still in your sex ( I like itromantically...). With your whip or with my belt? It is up to you.

A little warning: If you should try to push out the candle between your legs,I must fixate it with needles through your labias. You know, how easily candles break; So the needles should be hot.
But Iguess, thet would not be necessary.

I get me a glass of wine, take a chair and andmire your beautiful picture...

Later I free you from the candle and it's wax- of course with the leather'shelp again.
If not happened before, I make sure it is time for your first orgasm.

Ist it an acceptable beginning of a long, wonderful day? And night ?

What an alluring picture an offer – which I can barely withstand:

Well, for sure I bind your wrists to the ceiling, spread your lovely legs wide and begin whipping your ass with my belt. Afterwards I caress and kiss your breasts, before they will receive my belt too.
Now your pussy feels my hand on - and my fingers inside, preparing it for some lashes as well.

From the beginning you are having the option to tell me the place you hide your toys. I would find and use your cat of nine tails instead of my leather belt then.

Once your body is beatifully decorated, I feed you with a glass of wine and fuck you in this standing position.
Ist it rape, when the 24hrs are offered 'all inclusive'? I guess not.

I prepare us a quick dinner: You will participate bound wide spread onthe dining-room table (face up), while I have my meal between yourlegs, feeding you from time to time. For a romantic mood there are several candles on the table, music playing in the background.

As dessert I use your mouth with my cock, after having clipped clamps to your nipples.

Now I loosen your ankles, bind them spread to the ceiling, so that your butt is lifted from the table, your upper body still laying on thetableboard.

One of the candles – a lager one- is inserted to your pussy now, before I begin dropping wax to your breasts. Varying the height, so that thedrops bring different temperature to your skin.
Do not move too much: Otherwise the pussy-candle will spill it's wax onto your sex.

When your breasts are nicely covered with wax and- hopefully- your pussy received it's share as well, I loosen your wrists, shove the table aside until you are hanging upside down.

Your wrists get bound to your collar, now I begin whipping off the wax from your breasts, the candle still in your sex ( I like itromantically...). With your whip or with my belt? It is up to you.

A little warning: If you should try to push out the candle between your legs,I must fixate it with needles through your labias. You know, how easily candles break; So the needles should be hot.
But Iguess, thet would not be necessary.

I get me a glass of wine, take a chair and andmire your beautiful picture...

Later I free you from the candle and it's wax- of course with the leather'shelp again.
If not happened before, I make sure it is time for your first orgasm.

Ist it an acceptable beginning of a long, wonderful day? And night ?
Sounds intriguing, Sir, thank you for that! :clap:

Ok... show me...
It's a really nice table, rectangular, dark wood, smooth but not polished to the point where it becomes shiny, and with massive wooden legs in its corners. The hard dark wood matches so well with soft, naked skin on top and cream-coloured cotton ropes around the table legs. The table is almost like made to tie a woman up to it! First face down, arms forward, the bum stretched out. Such a good position for a good number of blows on the bottom! The lashes might hurt somewhat, but eventually they serve more an aesthetic purpose. I simply love how the weals from my favourite riding crop look like on your bum and thighs: long lines, snow white and swollen in the centre, with beautiful bright red stripes on either side, the widths of the white and red stripes almost according to the golden ratio. I have to see these weals right from the beginning, they bring me into the right mood to turn you around. And then it will hurt more, with clamps attached to your nipples and labia. The clamps on the nipples are very convenient to play with when you're stretched out on your back in front of me while I'm standing between your legs. And the ones on the labia do their job simply by being there, and getting banged against while I fuck you. This is not the pain from the riding crop, the abruptly increasing and then residing pain that comes with every single lash, but a continuous pain that builds up more and more with every minute the clamps squeeze your tender bits. Soon you'll be wriggling a lot for sure, writhing on the hard surface and pulling on the ropes. Only good that it's a really solid and stable table. Almost like made to tie a woman up to it! :)

... Vous passerez 24 heures à subir le joug de nombreux partenaires dont vous ne verriez pas le visage mais qui vous croiseraient à l'aéroport, lors de votre retour chez vous. Votre tenue de circonstance serait connue de ces hommes... Nue sous une petite robe. Les traces des sévices que vous auriez subis s'y devineraient aussi.

... You would spend 24 hours under the yoke of many partners whose faces you would not see but who would welcome you at the airport, when you return home. Your appropriate attire would be known to these men... Naked under a little dress. The traces of the abuse you would have suffered would also be visible there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have any news about catOnine?

I'm asking because I haven't heard from the taxi I sent her last May either. I haven't seen him since then, whereas he was often the one to pick me up from the office.
I wonder if I should have trusted him. I don't know him that well after all. :confundio1:

Last edited:
Does anyone have any news about catOnine?

I'm asking because I haven't heard from the taxi I sent her last May either. I haven't seen him since then, whereas he was often the one to pick me up from the office.
I wonder if I should have trusted him. I don't know him that well after all. :confundio1:
According to her avatar info she last here at 1:29 pm today.

Phew!
Glad to see you're okay!
I will do without his services from now on. (Not even able to leave his own city without getting lost... :rolleyes: )

God only knows what would have happened to you if you had climbed aboard.
:D

Catonine ... Cat-o-nine ... These words immediately resonate in my guts and make my impulses of intense desire rise.
An object of domination without equal, with a measurable intensity, leaving red or purple zebra stripes depending on the mood of the moment ... Capable of reaching and insinuating any carnal surface, including the most tender.

I look at your photos with great pleasure ... The positions, the nudity or the more or less light clothing ...
Those where you are lying down, standing, naked on tiptoe, are particularly pleasant to me. Waiting for the abuse that will be inflicted on you, the perverse touching that you will only be able to avoid by a few vain but exciting convolutions ...
Personally, I would also tie your ankles, in order to limit your possibilities of movement and watch you seek your balance by wriggling under the blows as under the caresses of the leather ... Or again, fingers that insinuate themselves into your tender intimate flesh or pinch your offered nipples.
You emphasize the fact that you are in a cold cellar. So, keeping yourself in a state of excitement would warm you up, so these touches would be welcome... Insulating yourself from the ground by wearing high-heeled pumps would also provide you with the comfort necessary to keep you in a state to undergo what comes next...
What's next? ... Let's see...

A comfortable armchair in front of you, another behind you ...
The angles that allow me to watch you, in all your beauty, wiggle as the electrical impulses you "receive" cause either pain of varying intensity or gentle vibrations caused by the Magic Wand flood your lower abdomen.
The alternation of ten Cat-o-nine strokes, electrical impulses and intimate vibrations continues until you come ...
The show would be, for me, intensely exciting ... Can we imagine that this takes place in front of a group of informed spectators?
Whose tension caused by this absolutely divine show would then have to be released during the dinner that continues the evening ...
How do you propose that this be done? It goes without saying that you are the only representative of the fair sex in the room ...

A comfortable armchair in front of you, another behind you ...
The angles that allow me to watch you, in all your beauty, wiggle as the electrical impulses you "receive" cause either pain of varying intensity or gentle vibrations caused by the Magic Wand flood your lower abdomen.
The alternation of ten Cat-o-nine strokes, electrical impulses and intimate vibrations continues until you come ...
The show would be, for me, intensely exciting ... Can we imagine that this takes place in front of a group of informed spectators?
Whose tension caused by this absolutely divine show would then have to be released during the dinner that continues the evening ...
How do you propose that this be done? It goes without saying that you are the only representative of the fair sex in the room ...
It ever was - and still is honestly - an additionally kick to know I´m watched by other peoeple. Men, mostly.... when Master whips me he sometimes invite a group of spectators.... ;)

The tattoo on the kidneys is not the same, although similar ...
The moles that dot the backs of the two women are not in the same place ...
And yes, Catonine, your curves and volumes are visualized in detail. To my great pleasure, I admit!

Back
Top Bottom