Go to CruxDreams.com
Ooooh, the pillory next, eh? Good thing your Master is looking out for your welfare? I guess it could be worse? No caning? What about some face slapping whilst in the pillory? I think otherwise it’s a missed opportunity?

:azote: :roflmao:
I have been punished the day before with a whipping of my ass-cheeks as a little show for the guests. Basically this was a total "normal" brothel on one hand and there was no reason that I had to be punished on the other hand.
To be forced to go home in the evening of the other day, back there on the next evening and again back home stark naked and per taxi (has been cold and rainy days back then) was punishment enough.
And I have to mention that the whole project was my own idea and I´ve not been sent to work there for punishment either. ;)

I have been punished the day before with a whipping of my ass-cheeks as a little show for the guests. Basically this was a total "normal" brothel on one hand and there was no reason that I had to be punished on the other hand.
To be forced to go home in the evening of the other day, back there on the next evening and again back home stark naked and per taxi (has been cold and rainy days back then) was punishment enough.
And I have to mention that the whole project was my own idea and I´ve not been sent to work there for punishment either. ;)
Just because I make suggestions doesn’t mean you have to take them on! It’s a fun series, by the way, you make a wonderful subject!

You are looking gorgeous, not only your boobs - which are lovely! I like the series. And your master is caring for you in a very responsible manner.
But…sparing your pussy at the third day should have had a price, how I think (in my lightly sadistic approach): Like added nipple clamps? Or slaps on your spared pussy by each customer?

You began that challenge and now you asked for relief? Ok, having you in the pillory must have been an exciting bonus. Whereas any sadistic customer would have enjoyed seeing you in pain during- or better by- fucking you.

(I know, it was a ‘normal’ bothel with probably a lower sadist’s rate than among our great community here ).
Nevertheless- thank you for your story, I enjoyed it!

You are looking gorgeous, not only your boobs - which are lovely! I like the series. And your master is caring for you in a very responsible manner.
But…sparing your pussy at the third day should have had a price, how I think (in my lightly sadistic approach): Like added nipple clamps? Or slaps on your spared pussy by each customer?

You began that challenge and now you asked for relief? Ok, having you in the pillory must have been an exciting bonus. Whereas any sadistic customer would have enjoyed seeing you in pain during- or better by- fucking you.

(I know, it was a ‘normal’ bothel with probably a lower sadist’s rate than among our great community here ).
Nevertheless- thank you for your story, I enjoyed it!
Thank you for the compliments, which I really appreciate.
The basic idea of the challenge was to let myself be fucked by as many men as possible, to put my pussy at the center of all my thoughts and feelings... up to the limits... and a little beyond.
But Sir also instructed brothel owner Hugo to avoid the risk of real damage to my health.

More of this adventure coming soon...

Thank you for the compliments, which I really appreciate.
The basic idea of the challenge was to let myself be fucked by as many men as possible, to put my pussy at the center of all my thoughts and feelings... up to the limits... and a little beyond.
But Sir also instructed brothel owner Hugo to avoid the risk of real damage to my health.

More of this adventure coming soon...
I think that you are a masochist whore like me and you would like a more hard session with more cruel whipping, perhaps to little blood, why not...i see you were thirsty.. Maybe try some piss drinking of the cocks... It's o good humiliation

What is a wringer and what for?
Used to squeeze water out of clothes back before automatic washing machines, before you had a machine to spin the clothes. Like these two examples:

Modern:
F732A6BE-00F8-485F-8FEE-47E898AFAE1B.jpeg

And old fashioned

BD54202B-FEEE-46B7-8073-0444E13130DB.jpeg

I imagine they can be built larger if required to put people through them, but in this context it is just a euphemism, could be read as “torture”

Used to squeeze water out of clothes back before automatic washing machines, before you had a machine to spin the clothes. Like these two examples:

Modern:
View attachment 1464214

And old fashioned

View attachment 1464213

I imagine they can be built larger if required to put people through them, but in this context it is just a euphemism, could be read as “torture”
My electric dryer in our cellar looks very different... :naughty:

Back
Top Bottom