Go to CruxDreams.com
I don't understand why Mr. Loincloth slave is laughing, he must have some problem
Ha ha, just that your competition for the lash is amusing me. I think your need may even exceed my own and the whip is my true master, so must be your God?

Very professional this cheap and seedy nightclub! :)

It reminds me of a few words exchanged with a taxi that picked me up several times when I was coming back from the office and he was starting his night.
He knew my street and seemed to have some memories about women he had driven around the area, some even famous, saying just enough to make me a little nervous for the rest of the evening...

Very professional this cheap and seedy nightclub! :)

It reminds me of a few words exchanged with a taxi that picked me up several times when I was coming back from the office and he was starting his night.
He knew my street and seemed to have some memories about women he had driven around the area, some even famous, saying just enough to make me a little nervous for the rest of the evening...
Guess taxi drivers in some, let´s say special areas, experience a lot, don´t they? ;)

Back
Top Bottom