Whipped Women

Go to CruxDreams.com
Seems like a good prelude to her punishment to me!
Oops, did I forget to write that? Sorry!
Yes: the 75 blows are indeed "only" the prelude, the overture so to speak.
Her actual punishment, namely the double, 150 lashes, will be carried out on her when the wounds of the prelude have healed to some extent. Until then, she remains locked up in the dungeon.
(Funny: I must have actually forgotten to mention that...) :lol: :roflmao::lol:

Isabella McMahan was to be tied to the back of a cart and lashed in front of townspeople, which would both humiliate her and show that the army would not tolerate crimes against the civilian population.
A really very interesting historically documented event!
This and other such punishments, carried out on both soldiers and women (Trial of Mary Jeffries / Trial of William Grinsell, Edward Webb and Eleanor Webb / Trial of John and Sophia Sinclair / Trial of John and Ann Hennessey), can be found here:
and here:
Trial of Thomas Owen and Henry Johnston, WO 71-82, 203 -206; Trial of Thomas and Isabella McMahon, WO 71-82, 207 - 210, The National Archives, Kew, Richmond, Surrey, England

Hi guys, who of you (apart from the executors among you) actually knew this already?

Excerpt from the enforcement guideline of the prison authorities initiated by me:

§ 9. In high social circles it is considered indelicate to whip and/or crucify women during their period.

§ 9.a However, since it has been shown that many female delinquents naturally like to lie in order to obtain a few more days' reprieve, the executer has to carry out a direct visual inspection and examine the delinquent intravaginally.

§ 9.b How he proceeds and how thoroughly or for how long he examines the convicted women is up to him.

Executor - a dream job, don't you think?

Barbara and Eulalia hated the Workhouse regime and had made an abortive attempt to escape. The Master`s wife had given them twenty five lashes each in front of the assembled population of the female side to discourage any such further attempts.
Oh, poor Barbaria, poor Eulalia!
No matter what they've both done, it brings tears of pity to my eyes :crybaby2::crybaby2:

Oops, did I forget to write that? Sorry!
Yes: the 75 blows are indeed "only" the prelude, the overture so to speak.
Her actual punishment, namely the double, 150 lashes, will be carried out on her when the wounds of the prelude have healed to some extent. Until then, she remains locked up in the dungeon.
(Funny: I must have actually forgotten to mention that...) :lol: :roflmao::lol:
Pish! I’ve taken more than 225 in a single day, and didn’t commit any crimes, so should she… ok they weren’t all from a bullwhip but minor details…

In the presence of her master (!) she actually flirted with a guy and brazenly teased him with her tits!
Not even her tears and crying can save her from the harsh punishment!
But she should still be happy: Other subs have been crucified for something like this...

Attachments

• whip whip III.jpg
    whip whip III.jpg
    479.7 KB · Views: 270
  • whip whip II.jpg
    whip whip II.jpg
    511.6 KB · Views: 253
  • whip whip I.jpg
    whip whip I.jpg
    533.1 KB · Views: 295
A before and after picture; perhaps the “after” isn’t completed yet, as there is quite a bit of unmarked flesh.
Hi Shamefan, I've been looking after the little bitch and hope I've been able to help a bit - at least for the time being.

Attachments

• whipping help.jpg
    whipping help.jpg
    562.5 KB · Views: 409
In the presence of her master (!) she actually flirted with a guy and brazenly teased him with her tits!
Not even her tears and crying can save her from the harsh punishment!
But she should still be happy: Other subs have been crucified for something like this...
I'd give her something to cry about

Back
Top Bottom