Whipped Women

Go to CruxDreams.com
I don't want to be a "know-it-all", but to me it seems more like a butt-whipping than a pussy-whipping.
Now butt-whipping is of course also something arousing, no question about it (at least for the person wielding the whip), but when I look at the ceiling of the vaulted cellar... there would be room enough for more hooks or eyelets so that the delinquent's legs could be spread much further apart.
Oh guys, that would be it! Wouldn't it?

Would her back - scarred by the whip - have increased or decreased the price?
Her back, scarred by the whip, lowers the price considerably, of course, because I have to nurse her back to health, apply healing ointments to her back three times a day and wait for weeks until she is completely healthy again so that I can beat her back bloody again with my Scottish Tawse.

1712615283240.png

Her back, scarred by the whip, lowers the price considerably, of course, because I have to nurse her back to health, apply healing ointments to her back three times a day and wait for weeks until she is completely healthy again so that I can beat her back bloody again with my Scottish Tawse.

View attachment 1458978

Surely the whole point of the tawse is that it has no points. All the edges are rounded so that it bruises without breaking the skin.

Surely the whole point of the tawse is that it has no points. All the edges are rounded so that it bruises without breaking the skin.
Yes, that's right, WhiteGirl: The skin is not torn open as quickly as with the whips that are commonly used.
However, if you hit the same area three, four or five times with force, the skin does burst open there too, of course.
I personally love the Tawse because I can control it wonderfully, i.e. I can dose each blow individually. The special thing about this historical Scottish Instrument is that it is not just one leather strap, but two with a thin gap between them through which the air can escape. And because they are two flat and wide straps, it always claps loudly and wonderfully, even if I only punish moderately.
When it comes to food, they say "you also eat with your eyes".
When I'm whipping, I say "you also whip with your ears".

Would her back - scarred by the whip - have increased or decreased the price?
Increased value (pain tolerance, aesthetically more pleasing )
Decreased price (because society has skewed ideas about aesthetics, also outdated notions of freedom)

Win-win for discerning slave-owners and submissive slaves alike. And society be damned

Yes, that's right, WhiteGirl: The skin is not torn open as quickly as with the whips that are commonly used.
However, if you hit the same area three, four or five times with force, the skin does burst open there too, of course.
I personally love the Tawse because I can control it wonderfully, i.e. I can dose each blow individually. The special thing about this historical Scottish Instrument is that it is not just one leather strap, but two with a thin gap between them through which the air can escape. And because they are two flat and wide straps, it always claps loudly and wonderfully, even if I only punish moderately.
Hurts like hell, I loved it from the first thump! A lot stingier than a standard strap for sure! I’ve not had a tawse break skin, but I do play RACK in real life. I’ve only had one lash (weighted signal whip) cut deeply enough to actively bleed, and that was in error, from thousands of welts.,,,

Thank you @Sir Henry for your reply. I too like to hear the sound (clap) of the impact. However, I also like the anticipation of hearing the whistle of a whip as it approaches ...

Back
Top Bottom