Whipped Women

Go to CruxDreams.com
Valeria, domina of the estate has long suspected that her husband has been sleeping with her maid, the slave Barbaria. After finding a series of spurious faults with Barbaria`s work performance, Valeria has had her slave strung up naked at the whipping post. She has enjoyed seeing the slut writhe and scream under the first twenty lashes and is keenly anticipating her reaction to the next twenty.

The Fell Wood is inhabited by demonic spirits and malevolent Fae, and even the most experienced Witches tend to avoid it.
View attachment 1459941
Two novices of the Coven have been found guilty of betraying their oaths, and must be ritually punished. After standing in shame before their sisters, the two are flogged until bleeding, after which they are left bound to a pillar in the deepest part of the Fell wood. The scent of their blood will attract the Dark Things that live within, who will come in the night and decide for themselves whether to spare the girls or claim them
Beautiful short story, fantastic artwork!

What I assume is AI art. The front and rear view of a nicely whipped young lady.

View attachment 1462469 View attachment 1462470
Seriously, this little one looks so sweet and cute and pitiful... I think I would have shown her a little more mercy and not given her quite so many lashes, but would have fondled and kissed her in between (and maybe fucked her too), but who knows what she might have done. Maybe she deserved it...
Anyway - is there more to see of her, Shamefan???

Seriously, this little one looks so sweet and cute and pitiful... I think I would have shown her a little more mercy and not given her quite so many lashes, but would have fondled and kissed her in between (and maybe fucked her too), but who knows what she might have done. Maybe she deserved it...
Anyway - is there more to see of her, Shamefan???
Not that I know of, and I don’t know who the artist is. The problem with a lot of this computer generated AI art is that tends to look very similar and without distinctive characteristics. She is a lovely young lady though and I rather like them sweet cute and pitiful.

Not that I know of, and I don’t know who the artist is. The problem with a lot of this computer generated AI art is that tends to look very similar and without distinctive characteristics. She is a lovely young lady though and I rather like them sweet cute and pitiful.
Sweet and cute, yes…deserving of no pity in My chains, though!
No mercy, either.
But that’s just Me!

Yes, that's right: typical of many AI artworks (a pity!) and yes: this girl is really cute!

Sweet and cute, yes…deserving of no pity in My chains, though!
No mercy, either.
But that’s just Me!
Well, captivecuties, I don't throw mercy around either and am very careful with it (mercy only to whom mercy is due!), but every now and then an exception... with such a pretty, delicate girl... why not? What would be wrong with that?

Think about: how else is she going to learn to love you? :lol::lol::lol:

I trust that these are AI? If not the young woman was the subject of a very severe and brutal whipping. Nice to look at but I hope it just fantasy.
It is AI, very well done.
But even if it hadn't been a fantasy... from a medical point of view, she will have survived, no question (even without my mercy, which would have made her wounds less severe :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom