Whipped Women

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ladies and hussars...Does anyone know what movie this is?
View attachment 1462587
Hi shvonder,
I recognised this picture: I found it on the internet some years ago and saved it in one of my archive folders. Now I've looked it up and researched the source linked to the picture:
This does not seem to be a movie, but most likely a real contemporary historical photo showing a public beating in front of (or in the backyard of) a police station or courthouse in what was then Čechy in the Czech part of Silesia (today: Czech Republic).
Source:

Attachments

• czech public spanking.JPG
    czech public spanking.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 366
Last edited:
Sorry, folks, but the picture of CAT that ErmaW posted yesterday on page 115 fascinated me because of the huge udders. I was and still am impressed by this huge dairy, spun my own story and edited the picture a bit:

Her owner has been keeping his hucow in this position in the barn for over 18 hours now, without pumping her milk.
Her bulging udders are straining and aching, she is whimpering and moaning and her teat sphincters can no longer hold the milk, partly due to the burning of the lashes on her back.
Her udders have started to leak and the milk is dripping in a small trickle onto the floor, where a puddle of milk has already formed in which she is kneeling.

I think when her owner sees this mess, she will be punished with much more lashes.

Shit, I would love to drain her udders and savour her sweet warm delicacy...

Attachments

• dripping dairy.jpg
    dripping dairy.jpg
    427.3 KB · Views: 300
Sorry, folks, but the picture of CAT that ErmaW posted yesterday on page 115 fascinated me because of the huge udders. I was and still am impressed by this huge dairy, spun my own story and edited the picture a bit:

Her owner has been keeping his hucow in this position in the barn for over 18 hours now, without pumping her milk.
Her bulging udders are straining and aching, she is whimpering and moaning and her teat sphincters can no longer hold the milk, partly due to the burning of the lashes on her back.
Her udders have started to leak and the milk is dripping in a small trickle onto the floor, where a puddle of milk has already formed in which she is kneeling.

I think when her owner sees this mess, she will be punished with much more lashes.

Shit, I would love to drain her udders and savour her sweet warm delicacy...
She will have to lick up her mess before the whipping!

Man, this is a great thread! :azote:

Oh oh oh, serious mistake, very serious mistake:

I can get over the fact that she took my right of way at the junction, okay, that can happen to anyone.
But then she also had the impudence to gave me the middle finger "Fuck you" !!!
As I said, a very, very serious mistake!
I overpowered her and invited her to ride in the trunk of my car.
Now we're in my basement and in the next half hour her tits have to pay for her cheekiness with 50 lashes.
Her bad luck, however, is that the leather strip of my whip is soaked in a mixture of salt water and vinegar.

"Here we go, slut. I'll teach you to give other drivers the outstretched middle finger, you bastard!"

Attachments

• always hard on her tits.jpg
    always hard on her tits.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 245
Hi shvonder,
I recognised this picture: I found it on the internet some years ago and saved it in one of my archive folders. Now I've looked it up and researched the source linked to the picture:
This does not seem to be a movie, but most likely a real contemporary historical photo showing a public beating in front of (or in the backyard of) a police station or courthouse in what was then Čechy in the Czech part of Silesia (today: Czech Republic).
Source:
My Czech friend here tells me that the boys still regularly whip the girls at Easter, though a few killjoy feminists kick up a fuss. It's supposed to be good for fertility - well, they are, so it must work! However, to judge by the pics online, they dress up in quite ample traditional dresses, I think being flogged naked at the whipping post must have been a more advanced kind of fertility treatment.

My Czech friend here tells me that the boys still regularly whip the girls at Easter, though a few killjoy feminists kick up a fuss. It's supposed to be good for fertility - well, they are, so it must work! However, to judge by the pics online, they dress up in quite ample traditional dresses, I think being flogged naked at the whipping post must have been a more advanced kind of fertility treatment.
Yes, hanging by the wrists or even the hair aids in the correct positioning of the eggs from gravity!

The girls keep they're attitude in Czech ;)

My Czech friend here tells me that the boys still regularly whip the girls at Easter ...
Yes, right, Eulalia, that's exactly what you can read in the source I quoted (spankoholics.quora.com/...)
And it seems that the Czechs have more appealing traditional (and erotically connoted) customs than we do here in Germany... how nice for the Czechs, how sad for this country!

Back
Top Bottom