Whipped Women

Go to CruxDreams.com
A very powerful image. Perhaps it would have been even more powerful if the mistress was fully dressed.
I’m inclined to agree but with mixed feelings. For a naked girl to be punished by someone who is fully clothed is certainly more humiliating for the girl and for the punisher to be fully clothed can show their dominance. However in that picture I think there is a clear sexual element and the fact that the girl’s mistress is naked suggests to me that the girl will be made to pleasure her after she has received her flogging. It conjures up one of my favourite fantasies, which is for a totally heterosexual and unwilling girl being forced to indulge in lesbian activities.

I agree. It's a very powerful image. However, I like the topless look. It makes her look like she's really exerting herself and doesn't want to soil her garments whipping this girl.

However, the 3 nipples on the victim's right breast are a bit disturbing.
You are right; I hadn’t noticed that, it must be a fault with the AI, which is surprising as that particular artist’s work is usually spot on.

View attachment 1477040
You follow the stream deeper into the woods, until you can hear her voice, quietly weeping. You round a bend and emerge by the creek side. She's there, slumped against an ancient oak, pale and clammy. You reach out to her and your breath catches when you see her back.

"Marian?" you say softly.

She turns her head. Her eyes are puffy, red and wet above her sweaty, bloodied shoulder.

"Who did this to you?"
Snapseed.jpeg

Art by_prismarinepaint_
A girl is being flogged by her mistress who is clearly enjoying it. The picture is entitled “Restarting the Count,” so perhaps the girl was supposed to count the strokes aloud and has lost count as pain can be such a distraction, which means her punishment must start again for the beginning.

View attachment 1477193
Oh dear, 3 nipples per tit / the discussion about who should be naked or why better not / white slave, black mistress...
Hell, a lot is being asked of me that I should get used to...! (*grumble*)

Don't tell me that flogging doesn't turn some women on!
This bitch here definitely enjoys it (at least her cunt does).
This only partly has to do with masochistic pleasure, Sir Henry,
strokes of the cane or whip lashes in the genital area trigger strong stimuli, and these sensitive areas of the body can only react in one way besides the pain...

pussy also leaks under the whip.jpg

This pussy also leaks under the whip (Nikki), but the leather just keeps tearing the slime away - so it's easier to see in the film than in individual photos. But I'm sure poor Nikki is suffering terribly!

It is also often observed that the pussy starts to leak during striptease picture sequences. Is the model aroused by her own exposure (exhibitionism)? Maybe, but it could also be a simple reflex, normally, she would expose herself in front of her partner and then have sex with him - this is what the body instinctively prepares for :)

This only partly has to do with masochistic pleasure, Sir Henry,
strokes of the cane or whip lashes in the genital area trigger strong stimuli, and these sensitive areas of the body can only react in one way besides the pain...

View attachment 1477577

This pussy also leaks under the whip (Nikki), but the leather just keeps tearing the slime away - so it's easier to see in the film than in individual photos. But I'm sure poor Nikki is suffering terribly!

It is also often observed that the pussy starts to leak during striptease picture sequences. Is the model aroused by her own exposure (exhibitionism)? Maybe, but it could also be a simple reflex, normally, she would expose herself in front of her partner and then have sex with him - this is what the body instinctively prepares for :)
I agree with you completely!

a nice series of pictures from a Mood Pictures session:

Attachments

• good_mood_session_5_aftercare.jpg
    good_mood_session_5_aftercare.jpg
    394.3 KB · Views: 238
  • good_mood_session_4_whining.jpg
    good_mood_session_4_whining.jpg
    342.5 KB · Views: 204
  • good_mood_session_3_red_welts.jpg
    good_mood_session_3_red_welts.jpg
    561.7 KB · Views: 213
  • good_mood_session_2_pain_aria.jpg
    good_mood_session_2_pain_aria.jpg
    306.2 KB · Views: 230
  • good_mood_session_1_whipping.jpg
    good_mood_session_1_whipping.jpg
    377.2 KB · Views: 256
GRAIAS Justice:

That's what you get for letting the wrong people in:
The girl let unauthorised dicks into her little hole!
And now this is the punishment for it...

Attachments

• Wrong visitors admitted.jpg
    Wrong visitors admitted.jpg
    313.7 KB · Views: 265
She too had let the wrong people in and the punishment followed promptly.
A really beautifully colored pussy...

Here I have a series of pictures with Lyen from various Elitepain performances and very different positions,
also with very nice discoloration of her pussy, butt and thighs...

Pussy calor - Lyen 1.jpg Pussy calor - Lyen 2.jpg Pussy calor - Lyen 3.jpg Pussy calor - Lyen 4.jpg Pussy calor - Lyen 5.jpg

This thread is simply too powerful to keep track of, so I apologize if there are any duplicates...

Back
Top Bottom