Whipped Women

Go to CruxDreams.com
Some more whipped tits...

This time a special treat - I complained about the nasty Doms in my last post.
Here the otherwise arrogant Tatiana gets her fully deserved punishment:
She gets a switch in CoP 10 with Luna and becomes the victim as a domina,
40 lashes to her breasts and chest area, that's no small feat and she can't even give up...
In the end all that's left of the arrogant domina is a heap of misery :)
Of course, Tatiana has already completed her own painful competitions before, but she was prepared...

View attachment 1478841 View attachment 1478842

Finally, we take a look at Dorothy and Lucy:

View attachment 1478845 View attachment 1478846 View attachment 1478847
WOW! GREAT!

Thanks a lot!!!

Some more whipped tits...

This time a special treat - I complained about the nasty Doms in my last post.
Here the otherwise arrogant Tatiana gets her fully deserved punishment:
She gets a switch in CoP 10 with Luna and becomes the victim as a domina,
40 lashes on her breasts and chest area, that's no small feat and she can't even give up...
In the end all that's left of the arrogant domina is a heap of misery :)
Of course, Tatiana has already completed her own painful competitions before, but she was prepared...

View attachment 1478841 View attachment 1478842

Finally, we take a look at Dorothy and Lucy:

View attachment 1478845 View attachment 1478846 View attachment 1478847
Some lovely Crux-like pics there... ;)

Today, intensely colored breasts from the whip...
You can also see the familiar, but not so happy faces too.
I'll start with Zazie, the whip marks stand out particularly beautifully on her fair skin...

View attachment 1478332 View attachment 1478333 View attachment 1478334 View attachment 1478335 View attachment 1478337

Oh dear, that hurts!
Why would a beautiful woman do this voluntarily - for the money?
With all the unfair rules in Cards of Pain, Wheel of Pain, Treasure Hunt...
And almost worse, the nasty Doms!
There’s something about this that I like…

birching is done with a bundle of birch-stems, that looks to me like a nice, springy willow-cane.
The spray birch was invariably a bundle of birch twigs, whereas the Reformatory and Prison "birches" could often be a bundle of up to six willow switches which were selected for their length and straightness, and were formidable implements. Six strokes equating to thirty six strokes of the cane, a severe punishment. Another reason willow was used was that, at least in England, it was grown commercially for basket weaving, which meant that it was readily available.

Yes, whipping beautiful women in a crucifixion position is always an attractive sight - not so nice for the girls, of course... Here lovely Cynthia gets a bloody nipple because she is whipped mercilessly... Once again the Doms are to blame for her suffering... View attachment 1479175 View attachment 1479176 View attachment 1479177 View attachment 1479178 View attachment 1479179
Yes, whipping beautiful women in a crucifixion position is always an attractive sight - not so nice for the girls, of course... Here lovely Cynthia gets a bloody nipple because she is whipped mercilessly... Once again the Doms are to blame for her suffering... View attachment 1479175 View attachment 1479176 View attachment 1479177 View attachment 1479178 View attachment 1479179

Hang a leech on that tit and let it feast.

Back
Top Bottom