Whipped Women

Go to CruxDreams.com
And more... Whipped till she almost passes out and then crusified

By golly! You really go for it, dslv80!
What's the rush? Why nail her to the cross straight away? We could use the chick first, after we've whipped her, don't you think?
Her cross is very patient and can wait for her while we deal with her...

By golly! You really go for it, dslv80!
What's the rush? Why nail her to the cross straight away? We could use the chick first, after we've whipped her, don't you think?
Her cross is very patient and can wait for her while we deal with her...
Use me in her place, I will be your whore

Use me in her place, I will be your whore
Oh yes, my dear, thank you very much.
I'd love to take you up on your offer. With pleasure!
When? Where?

Here at first.... Make me be the pain slut whore of the forum. You or anybody else here in the forum can write a story of me being a real slave, sex slave, being fucked used, dog and horse fucked, tortured whipped to blood and why not... crusified
You can be sure, bitch with the prisoner number DSLV-80:
I will come back to you in due course, I can guarantee that!
I have just written an extensive story for four female lovely members of CFs, set in the ancient Roman Empire; the judgements against these women are carried out together on the same day. This story will be posted in the "Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified" thread shortly.
I'm currently writing an exclusive sequel for one of the ladies (in the form of a tie-in story of her own).

After that, I'll be happy to take on yours, but it won't be a nice cuddly story - extreme standards will be applied!
Assuming you agree, I will contact you via PM when the time comes to discuss the details with you...
Enjoy your counted days until then, number DSLV-80!

T
I have just written an extensive story for four female lovely members of CFs, set in the ancient Roman Empire; the judgements against these women are carried out together on the same day. This story will be posted in the "Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified" thread shortly.
I'm currently writing an exclusive sequel for one of the ladies (in the form of a tie-in story of her own).

After that, I'll be happy to take on yours, but it won't be a nice cuddly story - extreme standards will be applied!
Assuming you agree, I will contact you via PM when the time comes to discuss the details with you...
Enjoy your counted days until then, number DSLV-80

Enjoy your counted days until then, number DSLV-80!
Please write an extreme story with extreme torture. Being destroyed in sex perversions with no limits, and whipped like a real slave in prison, branded,, whipped three times a day, fucked by 50 men and women daily for 20 hours.... That's what I want, I seek ultimate suffering as a masochist pain slut whore I am

Please write an extreme story with extreme torture. Being destroyed in sex perversions with no limits, and whipped like a real slave in prison, branded,, whipped three times a day, fucked by 50 men and women daily for 20 hours.... That's what I want, I seek ultimate suffering as a masochist pain slut whore I am
You have received a PM from me... earlier than planned.

Back
Top Bottom