Whipped Women

Go to CruxDreams.com
Has her cunt been whipped too hard?
Does anyone happen to know what's going on here?
Is she an Indian who is making a traditional phone call?
Or has she possibly just had a difficult childbirth?
Should we call the fire brigade?

Attachments

• cunt smoke-02.JPG
    cunt smoke-02.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 404
  • cunt smoke-07.JPG
    cunt smoke-07.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 378
  • cunt smoke-09.JPG
    cunt smoke-09.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 465
I remember seeing that at a dtrip club once!

I’m guessing that someone has blown cigarette smoke up her cunt.
I remember seeing that at a dtrip club once!

Okay, the solution is simple and unfortunately also sobering:
Some women are actually able to control their vaginal muscles in such a way that they can both suck in and expel a small amount of air (by the way: when expelled [e.g. after coitus or during fisting], this can sound like a short fart; this is then called a vaginal fart or, in slightly more elegant medical terms, "flatus vaginalis" or "garrulitas vulvae").
This is exactly what the lady in the clip did after inserting a drug pipe between her labia and lighting the contents. Then she actually took a drag, took the pipe out of the frame and expelled the smoke again.
( here is the 30-second clip from which I took the screenshots: https://ge.xhamster.com/videos/smoking-pussy-literally-9690198 )

Unfortunately, I've only seen a smoking cunt live once and as far as I can remember (it was at least 11 or 12 years ago), only from a third or fourth row at a presentation in a French club, around 2012.

(The lady hadn't repeated it and disappeared afterwards.
I hope it was just normal tobacco: ingesting real drug smoke directly through the vaginal mucosa is a mega-dangerous thing, just like the shit hype a few years ago with the vodka-soaked tampons!)

Okay, the solution is simple and unfortunately also sobering:
Some women are actually able to control their vaginal muscles in such a way that they can both suck in and expel a small amount of air (by the way: when expelled [e.g. after coitus or during fisting], this can sound like a short fart; this is then called a vaginal fart or, in slightly more elegant medical terms, "flatus vaginalis" or "garrulitas vulvae").
This is exactly what the lady in the clip did after inserting a drug pipe between her labia and lighting the contents. Then she actually took a drag, took the pipe out of the frame and expelled the smoke again.
( here is the 30-second clip from which I took the screenshots: https://ge.xhamster.com/videos/smoking-pussy-literally-9690198 )

Unfortunately, I've only seen a smoking cunt live once and as far as I can remember (it was at least 11 or 12 years ago), only from a third or fourth row at a presentation in a French club, around 2012.

(The lady hadn't repeated it and disappeared afterwards.
I hope it was just normal tobacco: ingesting real drug smoke directly through the vaginal mucosa is a mega-dangerous thing, just like the shit hype a few years ago with the vodka-soaked tampons!)
Yes, I have come across that. I remember one girl in particular who produced that noise quite frequently when she was aroused, I don’t think she had much control over it though as she would get rather embarrassed about it.

Yes, I have come across that. I remember one girl in particular who produced that noise quite frequently when she was aroused, I don’t think she had much control over it though as she would get rather embarrassed about it.
That's right, many women find it very unpleasant (and inexperienced men probably do too), and the women are usually terribly ashamed.
But why is that? It's completely normal and completely understandable from an anatomical and physical point of view. You often hear this smacking cunt noise, especially when fisting and even more after blowing up a cunt.
I always try to spice it up with humour, and I usually succeed with the right funny (and arousing) words. I personally love this smacking, especially when fisting; it really turns me on, it's a great "booster" so to speak and I like to interpret it as an insatiable desire of the vagina in question.
For me, it emphasises and even underlines my partner's femininity.
And finally, let's not forget that these "farts" don't smell, let alone stink!

I remember seeing that at a strip club once!

Back
Top Bottom