Whipped Women

Go to CruxDreams.com
Guys, you know the drill: ass spanking.
Here I spank my dear slave Oda's arse in Switzerland with my riding crop. Nothing new, old hat:

View attachment 1489470

Well, I had an idea...
You also know this: glow sticks, also known as light sticks or chem lights (in Germany: "Knicklichter").
Chemiluminescence. Bend the stick, shake it, two chemicals (oxalic acid ester and hydrogen peroxide) are mixed and the whole thing lights up.
Okay, the glow sticks are also old hat.
But... Surprise from my Troley suitcase: I had bought and packed two pairs of 60 cm [23.6 inch] long glow sticks. Green and blue:

View attachment 1489471

So: off with the crop!
Bend over, bitch!
Switching off the lights and - - - hit her ass!

Now blows from the right:

View attachment 1489472

Oda, kneeling in front of the bed with her arms tied forwards, squealing like a piggy.
Blows from the left:

View attachment 1489473

We're getting much better, two glow sticks at the same time, double slap:

View attachment 1489474

After I have also treated her cunt, I put the thing through her two lip rings, bent between her legs:

View attachment 1489475

And I also use it as interior lighting for the hobby room .... yep, she enjoys it:

View attachment 1489476

Then I push the thing between her lip rings again:

View attachment 1489477

And at the very end by candlelight and a glass of wine for loving aftercare:

View attachment 1489478

Awesome session, awesome sticks, really recommendable!
The two dozen mega-long glow sticks in four colours I ordered arrived today.
60 cm light sticks are now part of Sir Henry's standard equipment alongside the coach whip, the riding crop, the Japanese bamboo cane and the Scottish tawse. Next place of use: at the St Andrew's cross in the playroom in our cellar...

(The pictures are from a session with Sir Henry and servant Oda (S.H. 77.13) in May 2024 in Oberwil-Lieli in the canton of Aargau, Switzerland)
If you were to rank your whip collection from most to least painful for the victim, what would your ranking be?

If you were to rank your whip collection from most to least painful for the victim, what would your ranking be?
Well, the coach whip with its strap braided from 4 single thin strips of leather (135 cm [53 inches] long) and with the little fringed knot at the end would produce the deepest and bloodiest wounds if used with all my might, but I've only gone that far once with a real masochist who asked me to (and which I probably won't ever do again! ), but to the extent that I use my striking tools, I know from my roleplay partners that the Tawse probably produces the most intense pain, which is why I use it with great restraint.
The least painful, I would guess, is my Japanese bamboo stick.
But I have to say that I have never used my riding crop, the bamboo or the tawse with full force! I usually use my instruments of punishment and chastisement very mildly and with a symbolic or threatening character.

Actually, I don't like it when foreigners such as exotic Orientals or Negroes whip or spank our women (that's the job of us men!), but on the other hand...
...if our chicks can't behave in foreign countries and don't want to adapt to the customs and traditions, then so be it.
These four bitches here got drunk at a party and got very loud and abusive. Now they're getting the whip. Your own fault, ladies!

Attachments

• ungebührliche Weiber im Ausland.1.JPG
    ungebührliche Weiber im Ausland.1.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 438
And these two are lesbians, which is of course perfectly fine. Just not here in this host country. Nevertheless, the two of them made out so unabashedly on the bed and were also so loud about it that 75 lashes are now waiting for each of them. Bad luck!

Attachments

• ungebührliche Weiber im Ausland.2.JPG
    ungebührliche Weiber im Ausland.2.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 413
Actually, I don't like it when foreigners such as exotic Orientals or Negroes whip or spank our women (that's the job of us men!), but on the other hand...
...if our chicks can't behave in foreign countries and don't want to adapt to the customs and traditions, then so be it.
These four bitches here got drunk at a party and got very loud and abusive. Now they're getting the whip. Your own fault, ladies!
Quite right too! And in countries where discipline is still maintained, you'll find expert, experienced whip-wielders.

Oh, East is East, and West is West, and never the twain shall meet,
Till Earth and Sky stand presently at God's great Judgment Seat;
But there is neither East nor West, Border, nor Breed, nor Birth,
When two strong men stand whips in hand, though they come from the ends of the earth!

Quite right too! And in countries where discipline is still maintained, you'll find expert, experienced whip-wielders.

When two strong men stand whips in hand, though they come from the ends of the earth!

That's a poem by R. Kipling, if I'm not mistaken, isn't it?
Marvellous! Fits right in here as a complement and confirmation of what I said. Thank you, Eulalia!

That's right - well, the refrain of quite a long 'ballad', a 'ripping yarn' about an incident in the North-West Frontier the days of the Raj:
https://www.kiplingsociety.co.uk/poem/poems_eastwest.htm

Hah, did I remember that correctly: such a never-ending thing, a bit like Schiller's "Glocke" (though not comparable in content or theme).
Kipling wrote some meaningful stuff. It was worth paying attention at school - although that was almost half a century ago now.

This is by René Giffey, from Cuir et peau (1934).
A few more illustrations from this book:
cuir003.jpgcuir006.jpgcuir010.jpg

When from grace a poor gal is tippling,
And `neath the lash her glutes are rippling.
To describe it, it`s fine
To use the odd line,
Cribbed from a poem by Kipling.

I just found this illustration, I don’t have the text, unfortunately.
Yes, unfortunately. What a pity!
I would have liked to learn what was understood as "horror" in the 1930s with regard to BDSM.
After all, the woman seems to have been crucified for quite a long time, as I deduce from the type of the steel stirrups around her wrists and the way the stirrups were attached to the wood.

Yes, unfortunately. What a pity!
I would have liked to learn what was understood as "horror" in the 1930s with regard to BDSM.
After all, the woman seems to have been crucified for quite a long time, as I deduce from the type of the steel stirrups around her wrists and the way the stirrups were attached to the wood.
'The Pain People' by John H Knox is reprinted in this collection:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Man-Out-Hell-Selected-Stories/dp/1605435538
and 'Death rocks the Cradle' by Wayne Rogers in this one:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Death-Rocks-Cradle-Other-Stories/dp/1605437077
(other sources for either are online besides amazon)

Back
Top Bottom