Whipped Women

Go to CruxDreams.com
... pretending you are being raped by a gang of black men
Wow, gang rape of a white woman by black men.... I'll kill them all, one by one!
(And before some smartass comes along and accuses me of "racism": black people are no more a "race" than white people or any other skin colour! So it has nothing to do with "racism").

Wow, gang rape of a white woman by black men.... I'll kill them all, one by one!
(And before some smartass comes along and accuses me of "racism": black people are no more a "race" than white people or any other skin colour! So it has nothing to do with "racism").
Cynthia the Innocent might appreciate it if you let them finish first. :biggrin:

The sisters have each been stretched on the table and whipped for their sins--by Alex and by one-another. Now they are hung side by side to pay their demerits earned on the table. They dance and cry out, but they can't imagine what will happen when they are challenged with electroshocks.

Attachments

• BS Whang both.jpg
    BS Whang both.jpg
    622.1 KB · Views: 182
  • BS Whang both1.jpg
    BS Whang both1.jpg
    468 KB · Views: 147
  • BS Whang tbr1.jpg
    BS Whang tbr1.jpg
    475.4 KB · Views: 143
  • BS Whang cbr3.jpg
    BS Whang cbr3.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 145
  • BS Whang tbr2.jpg
    BS Whang tbr2.jpg
    433.2 KB · Views: 200
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!
Was she allowed to lie comfortably in bed? Is the lady tired and maybe wants to take a little nap?
FUCK! GIVE ME THE WHIP, THE FLOGGING HAS TO CONTINUE!
Precisely the penultimate time I spanked Silvia, then I tied her to the bed precisely like that. With handcuffs, and seek pleasure by caressing the welts on her back. Then we made love.

Cynthia the Innocent might appreciate it if you let them finish first. :biggrin:
What does that mean, Wulf?
Am I to conclude that she enjoys being raped by a pack of black men, eh?
That would be a completely different situation: because then I would also have to punish this depraved broad and nail her to the cross!
Sad, sad...

Precisely the penultimate time I spanked Silvia, then I tied her to the bed precisely like that. With handcuffs, and seek pleasure by caressing the welts on her back. Then we made love.

"...caressing the welts on her back" - aaah, quite marvellous: and preferably very gently applying a soothing healing ointment to the welts and then cuddling... hmmm, that's exactly my kind of aftercare! In some cases, my loving aftercare lasts even longer than the entire previous session (which my regular role-playing ladies really appreciate).

What does that mean, Wulf?
Am I to conclude that she enjoys being raped by a pack of black men, eh?
That would be a completely different situation: because then I would also have to punish this depraved broad and nail her to the cross!
Sad, sad...
Perhaps we should question her first, just to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom