Whipped Women

Go to CruxDreams.com
My dream, to be humiliated and whipped in public, in front of all the CF members, my God I need it, i am a masochist pain slut whore who seeks ultimate pain and pleasure
That's exactly what will happen in your story, which is about half finished, dear Pamela, and it will be very extreme and brutal (you'll probably wish you'd never dreamed of it)!
But you will have to be patient until your story is finished, and until then you can enjoy my fictional daily thrice-daily flogging in your prison cell until they come to get you and crucify you after a long, long agonising torture, you slutty, permanently horny PRISONER NO. DSLV-80

That's exactly what will happen in your story, which is about half finished, dear Pamela, and it will be very extreme and brutal (you'll probably wish you'd never dreamed of it)!
But you will have to be patient until your story is finished, and until then you can enjoy my fictional daily thrice-daily flogging in your prison cell until they come to get you and crucify you after a long, long agonising torture, you slutty, permanently horny PRISONER NO. DSLV-80
O can't wait. I suggest I am imprisoned for a long time, let's say 6 months or a year, during that I serve everyone, every member of the forum as a sex slave, being raped, tortured, whipped daily. Especially whipped twice a day.

Last edited by a moderator:
My dreams are very extreme, I won't wish I had never dreamed it. Maybe I will want more pain, humiliation, perversion, torture, blood, ..... And sex extreme perversion

I am a masochist whore and I like it real, extreme, hard, perverted,
My dreams are very extreme, I won't wish I had never dreamed it. Maybe I will want more pain, humiliation, perversion, torture, blood, ..... And sex extreme perversion
O can't wait. I suggest I am imprisoned for a long time, let's say 6 months or a year, during that I serve everyone, every member of the forum as a sex slave, being raped, tortured, whipped daily. Especially whipped twice a day.
Then this could probably become the most extreme story I've ever written (there's enough space in the second half, which hasn't been written yet).
I might even incorporate the most extreme (barbaric!) elements, such as those known from the 20-year Vietnam War (torture of Vietcong girls and women, torture in Cambodia) or those currently practised on Falun Gong women in (officially non-existent) camps in China...

Maybe we should have this story checked by the admins BEFOREhand, whether it can be posted here (or in the thread "Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified" where it actually belongs due to its ending)...

Please also see my PM to you, Pam!

G. PICHARD variation from Marie Gabrielle
PICHARD_MarieGabrielle1-31c+14d(v3-alt).jpg
more here

Back
Top Bottom