Whipped Women

Go to CruxDreams.com
:span1:
Oh yes, I know this dream…
Dream? What: Dream? What do you mean by "dream"?
Dream my arse: Want to see my list of nun sluts I ripped their clothes off and whipped until the lights went out?
That's a bloody long list, man...!

Dream? What: Dream? What do you mean by "dream"?
Dream my arse: Want to see my list of nun sluts I ripped their clothes off and whipped until the lights went out?
That's a bloody long list, man...!
…I have no doubts friend, but I prefer to draw my fantasies… and I honestly doubt that I will ever have the chance to realize them again (with sexy nuns) :biggrin:

Last edited:
…I have no doubts friend, but I prefer to draw my fantasies… and I honestly doubt that I will ever have the chance to realize them again (with sexy nuns) :biggrin:
Well, the fun must be there!
I actually had contact with nuns once, they came towards me in pairs in a park where I was walking my dog, I greeted them and they greeted me back in a friendly way.
That was it. The rest was left to my fantasy and the aforementioned fictitious list of nuns I had whipped grew longer and longer over time... :lol:

Cate Dee in Bad Sisters. Teresa, her younger sister, has the chance to whip her. First she lets Cate see what the front of her body looks like, then daddy Alex and Teresa lay some strokes in Cate's show-off pussy, and finally Teresa slides the whip handle into her sister. Cruel World is getting crueler all the time.

Attachments

• BS Wtable cate look.jpg
    BS Wtable cate look.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 426
  • BS Wtab;e cate c;pse [is.jpg
    BS Wtab;e cate c;pse [is.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 385
  • BS Wtable cate1J.jpg
    BS Wtable cate1J.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 379
  • T wp handle.jpg
    T wp handle.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 467
Cate Dee in Bad Sisters. Teresa, her younger sister, has the chance to whip her. First she lets Cate see what the front of her body looks like, then daddy Alex and Teresa lay some strokes in Cate's show-off pussy, and finally Teresa slides the whip handle into her sister. Cruel World is getting crueler all the time.
I like!

Not sure as to the purpose of the doggy cone, I don’t think it is to stop her licking her wounds.

View attachment 1493418
Yes, it's hard to say why they put the dog funnel on her: So she couldn't see her wounds? But no, that would be much easier with a blindfold.
Anyway, it's a stunning picture!

Back
Top Bottom