Whipped Women

Go to CruxDreams.com
3c93d8a898bda945f30597d99436e2fe.jpg 07.jpg 9.jpg

Today I would like to remember a "Wheel of Pain" episode with Nessy at Dr Loop...
Yes, man, the times and the "artistic" quality have indeed diminished dramatically and there's not much left of the good old days.
I have about 60 complete EP films (not clips) in my collection, the oldest film is probably from 2005 or 2006.
A lot has changed for the worse at EP and also at MoodPictures and I also have a lot to criticise about Dr. Lombs GRAIAS.

But allow me to ask why you write about "Dr Loop" several times: The boss is called Maximilian Lomb ("Dr. Lomb") - not Loop. Surely a harmless oversight... happens to me often too...
Nevertheless, a very good contribution from you. Thank you very much!

And now I'll turn to the great round 3 at Wop 17 with Nessy...
(round 5 will follow...)

In round 3 there are 20 lashes and things get exciting when the wheel spins.
Nessy first gets the doubler - Dr Lomb suffers with her instead of showing malicious joy...
and then master's choice!
Now Dr. Loob is spoiled for choice...
With today's dominas, the decision would be as vicious as possible, but the game master lets Nessy make suggestions...
She tries to distract attention to less sensitive body parts, but Dr. Lomb doesn't go along with that.
He decides on her sensitive front, focusing on her even more sensitive breasts - but he doesn't use the doubler! It stays at 20 lashes instead of 40.
Many viewers may not have liked that, and yet, it was very human in a positive way!
Of course, today's dominas would rather shoot themselves than act like that...
But maybe they are just pushed into equally vicious behavior by very vicious game rules and expectations...

Nessy 03.jpg

Out of 20 lashes, the game master pays attention to Nessy's boobs for 12 times,
but he hits her moderately, he wants to continue playing the game and not to break Nessy...
In anny case, her pale skin is covering with beautiful red lines :)

Last edited:
And now for the climax of WoP 17 with Nessy, round 5!

30 lashes are coming up and she gets "free choice".
What will she decide?
Nessy will certainly flee to the less sensitive parts of her body...
But her bottom and back already have welts, as does her front.
And she decides... for her boobs! :)
I's an incredible moment, Dr Lomb is stunned, as I am as a spectator...
And yet joy arises... at her courage, as well as at her impending suffering, which she has chosen herself.
30 more lashes will be added to the 12 existing welts on her chest and breast area...
That's great!

Nessy 05.jpg

The game master delivers 30 whip lashes with a thin cord in quick succession against her tits...
and we not only see the beautiful red marks, we also realize how bad Nessy suffers...
The red lines cover her boobs more and more closely, her right nipple is hit hard, she starts to gasp...
In the end, Maximilian Lomb lets himself be carried away in a few nasty games...
At the sight of beautiful red-striped breasts, he just has to grab and squeeze her hotly whipped tits... well, who wouldn't want to do that!
And he can't help playing with her hard-hit nipple, which is bleeding a little...

Last edited:
And now for the climax of WoP 17 with Nessy, round 5!

30 lashes are coming up and she gets "free choice".
What will she decide?
Nessy will certainly flee to the less sensitive parts of her body...
But her bottom and back already have welts, as does her front.
And she decides... for her boobs! :)
I's an incredible moment, Dr Lomb is stunned, as I am as a spectator...
And yet joy arises... at her courage, as well as at her impending suffering, which she has chosen herself.
30 more lashes will be added to the 12 existing welts on her chest and breast area...
That's great!

View attachment 1479464

The game master delivers 30 whip lashes with a thin cord in quick succession against her tits...
and we not only see the beautiful red marks, we also realize how bad Nessy suffers...
The red lines cover her boobs more and more closely, her right nipple is hit hard, she starts to gasp...
In the end, Maximilian Lomb lets himself be carried away in a few nasty games...
At the sight of beautiful red-striped breasts, he just has to grab and squeeze her hotly whipped tits... well, who wouldn't want to do that!
And he can't help playing with her hard-hit nipple, which is bleeding a little...
I don't generally like tattoos, but that's cute

Today a few special perspectives with Nessy in WoP 17, whereby I always put two suitable pictures together...

The prelude of round 3, the game master chooses the whip and Nessy - still flawless - has to offer herself to the hissing and biting thong

Nessy 06.jpg

Continue to round 5... Nessy's breasts are whipped and covering with hot, red stripes - her facial expression becomes more and more sad...

Nessy 07.jpg

A few nasty lashes, Nessy's right nipple is hit badly

Nessy 08.jpg

The result of rounds 3 and 5, recorded on Nessy's boobs - the focus changes, the right breast is sharply shown above, the left one is sharply focused below

Nessy 09.jpg

And Maximilian Lomb can't resist touching the result of his painful work - painful for Nessy!

Nessy 10.jpg

Last edited:
I don't generally like tattoos, but that's cute
I agree: this is a very beautiful work with a high artistic note, no question about it.
But I personally hate it when women wear such large-scale works of art on their skin - and it's a no-go for Sir Henry anywhere near tits or cunt. A complete turn-off for me!

Hell, some women are so beautiful and have such fascinating charisma that I wonder why I treat them as a sub or slave, why I insult them, why I tie them up, why I whip them, why I hurt them.
Basically, I would much rather give them flowers, take them out for a good meal, treat them tenderly and lovingly...
Sometimes it's hard to be a tough dom.
How nice that these are only occasional role plays and how good that aftercare, which I rate so highly, exists!

it probably had more to do with beating boys' bums in the great English public schools, but let's not go there ...
No, why not go there, Eulalia?
Although I'm a fan of the reverse approach, which means boys spanking girls' bottoms (not the other way round), I'd be very curious to learn more about punishment in English schools...

Hell, some women are so beautiful and have such fascinating charisma that I wonder why I treat them as a sub or slave, why I insult them, why I tie them up, why I whip them, why I hurt them.
Basically, I would much rather give them flowers, take them out for a good meal, treat them tenderly and lovingly...
Sometimes it's hard to be a tough dom.
How nice that these are only occasional role plays and how good that aftercare, which I rate so highly, exists!
So you would rather beat ugly insipid women and spare the beautiful and charming ones ? I fear to think of what's in store for me? :)

Back
Top Bottom