Whipped Women

Go to CruxDreams.com
Woman 3 has been whipped for a while

Yes, that may be. Or not: Lipsticks or charcoal from the barbecue do wonders for such "whipping" photos. I observed this in a photo studio years ago and thought it couldn't be true when I later discovered a selection of these photos on a paysite. For me, in this case it was even a clear fraud! But where there's no plaintiff, there's no judge. And who dares to press charges in a case like this?
Pictures that do not come from known-reliable sources such as EP, CoP, MP or the former TortureGalaxy (TG2CLUB), HeavyFetisch, Queensnake etc. should be taken with a grain of salt.

Yes, that may be. Or not: Lipsticks or charcoal from the barbecue do wonders for such "whipping" photos. I observed this in a photo studio years ago and thought it couldn't be true when I later discovered a selection of these photos on a paysite. For me, in this case it was even a clear fraud! But where there's no plaintiff, there's no judge. And who dares to press charges in a case like this?
Pictures that do not come from known-reliable sources such as EP, CoP, MP or the former TortureGalaxy (TG2CLUB), HeavyFetisch, Queensnake etc. should be taken with a grain of salt.
This is true although I don't necessarily mind. If the image is artfully done enough it will stimulate my imagination (and other things ;) just the same. Plus there's just the knowledge that even if the model didn't agree to actually be hit, she was at least willing to engage with the fantasy of having whip marks on her skin in some capacity. Which I find weirdly compelling to think about.

Lots of wonderful things lie in the liminal cracks between experience and representation, I find :)

This is true although I don't necessarily mind. If the image is artfully done enough it will stimulate my imagination (and other things ;) just the same. Plus there's just the knowledge that even if the model didn't agree to actually be hit, she was at least willing to engage with the fantasy of having whip marks on her skin in some capacity. Which I find weirdly compelling to think about.

Lots of wonderful things lie in the liminal cracks between experience and representation, I find :)
Mark, I agree. I hate to see a woman hurt and if it is faked artistically then I prefer to see that. I hate gratuitous violence against any man or woman.

I also fully agree with you on all points!

CoP 13, Round 2 - Nikki's pussy is whipped.

Again she had only chosen 10 lashes for this particularly sensitive body part, the 'lucky card' moderately increases this to 15 lashes
(but +5 for this and all subsequent rounds).

It's a first hard Test for Nikky.
She miscounts once and ends up with 16 lashes on her pussy which quickly changes color.

Nikki_06 - pussy.jpg Nikki_07 - pussy.jpg
Nikki_08 - pussy.jpg
Nikki_09 - pussy.jpg Nikki_10 - pussy.jpg

All images are slightly sharpened photo shots from the film.
The pairs of images show once a short sequence,
otherwise somewhat the same situation from changing perspectives.

Last edited:
CoP 13, Round 3 - Nikki's thighs are whipped.

For her thighs she had chosen 30 lashes, adding 5 for all further rounds.
But this time she gets a really lucky card and it is reduced by 10, so 25 lashes remain for this round.

Of course, the dominas don't give her anything and deliver particularly biting lashes.
In their malicious way, they try to attack Nikki's injured pussy again - against the rules.
They speak openly about their evil intentions; of course she clamps her legs together to ward off these nasty attacks.
The dominas also keep forcing silly conversations on her to successfully distract Niki from counting.
In the end the very likeable young woman has to endure another 28 lashes - which I think she endures bravely.

Nikki_11 - thights.jpg Nikki_12 - thights.jpg

Nikki_13 - thights.jpg Nikki_14 - thights.jpg

Nikki_15 - thights.jpg

At the very end we see how Nikki gets 'full body' instead of her butt as a lucky card for the next round.
She suspects that this does not bode well, because for the Daminas this does in no way mean to distribute the lashes to her whole body...

CoP 13, Round 3 - Nikki's thighs are whipped.

For her thighs she had chosen 30 lashes, adding 5 for all further rounds.
But this time she gets a really lucky card and it is reduced by 10, so 25 lashes remain for this round.

Of course, the dominas don't give her anything and deliver particularly biting lashes.
In their malicious way, they try to attack Nikki's injured pussy again - against the rules.
They speak openly about their evil intentions; of course she clamps her legs together to ward off these nasty attacks.
The dominas also keep forcing silly conversations on her to successfully distract Niki from counting.
In the end the very likeable young woman has to endure another 28 lashes - which I think she endures bravely.

View attachment 1482272 View attachment 1482273

View attachment 1482274 View attachment 1482275

View attachment 1482276

At the very end we see how Nikki gets 'full body' instead of her butt as a lucky card for the next round.
She suspects that this does not bode well, because for the Daminas this does in no way mean to distribute the lashes to her whole body...
At least, we can see that she enjoys the whipping ! :ole:

Last edited:
To hell!
Just that face alone ... that mocking grin ... hasn't she had enough pain yet? Well, no problem:
75 extra lashes on her tits!
Nikki_13 - thights.jpg
Despite her pain she smiles at the silly games of the Doms and that's what makes Nikki so likeable for my -
that is what makes her the 'real domina' in this WoP game - while Tatiana and Amanda only try to show domina behavior ;)

But more about that in the next round...
Comes time comes advice... comes full body :)

:risunis: "comes full body"... sound good. Very good!!! :lol:

At least, we can see that she enjoys the whipping ! :ole:
She doesn't really enjoy ... but indeed she smiles :)
Maybe it's just a reflex to the pain, or there is the following explanation (Nikki often smiles at the stupid Doms):
Nikki is probably smiling at another failed attempt by the Dom to attack her pussy...
Despite her pain she smiles at the silly games of the Doms and that's what makes Nikki so likeable for my -
that is what makes her the 'real domina' in this WoP game - while Tatiana and Amanda only try to show domina behavior ;)

Last edited:
WoP 13 with Nikki, the final round!
Whipping her front
:)

Actually, Nikki is due 30 lashes on her bottom, but she gets "full body" as a lucky card and the dominas continue whipping where they left off and already many red lines document the young woman's suffering so far (breasts, thighs) - on her front!

Of course I feel sorry for Nikki, but I am also excited to see how she overcomes this challenge :)

Little by little, Nikki's entire front becomes covered with whip marks,
and her beautiful boobs are also attacked again and again - which can be clearly seen in the profile pictures,
where the red marks are becoming increasingly dense across her left breast.

Two counting errors increase the final score to 32 lashes - a really tough test, but Nikki gets through surprisingly well.

And she is still smiling at the childish games of the dominas, who make her turn over several times, but then do not hit her back, but continue to lash her front side.

Nikki_16 - front.jpg Nikki_17 - front.jpg

Nikki_18 - front.jpgNikki_19 - front.jpg

Nikki_20 - front.jpg

At the end we see Nikki's next 'lucky card' getting an extra round - with Dom's choice!
She takes it calmly, analyzes the situation precisely and ends the game.
Of course, this is the only logical decision, because "doms reset one round" is one of the idiotic abort cards that exist in the Wheel of Pain.

Who can be happy about this?
Only the dominas who had no part in this surrender of the game!
Personally, I am disappointed that I am being denied round 5 and a fair additional round :(
And of course I feel sorry for Nikki, who is being cheated out of her fair wages.
Of course she will not subject herself to another 60 lashes, of which the doms will hit the last 30 exactly where she is already particularly injured...

This is where the WoP game suffocates under its own unfair rules.
Instead of Dom's choice, it should be 'game master's choice', who could then make a demanding but acceptable offer to the victim that is also interesting for the spectators. Unfortunately, 'Dom's choice' is never interesting for the spectators because they only want to force their victim to give up :(

In fact, EP doesn't seem to understand this, and my impression is that they are currently doing away with the 'game master' altogether - instead of finally giving him more influence again - more influence for more interesting competitions!

Last edited:
WoP 13 with Nikki, the final round!
Whipping her front
:)

Everything you say is correct, Rupert, and I can see that you know what you're talking about.
I only have one sentence of yours to criticise: You write (quote) ‘In fact, EP doesn't seem to understand that...’

As someone who has some insight into these EP processes in Hungary, I can assure you that they know exactly what they are doing and why old rules have been changed (and will probably continue to be modified in the future):
Previous productions, read: fees, have risen disproportionately in recent years. It's all about the money, of course. As nobody is forced to take part (because that would be a criminal offence), you have to lure the women in with a lot of money. I have already written here in CF elsewhere about the immense sums a strong tapered model can earn in one session. Tax-free, of course (if it's not an agency model). And in order to be able to lure and save at the same time, this procedure, these rules of the game, have been invented. They hope and speculate on cancellation on the part of the model, who then of course only receives part of the possible fee.
Of course, these are models who play along voluntarily and are not forced to do so. At least not under physical duress and they are not pimps who send their hookers there.
But in fact, there is a lot of psychological coercion involved here and these are not models who are wealthy or earn well outside this S&M world, but mostly women with little or no income, some of whom are also drug or alcohol addicts. Unfortunately, there are more than enough of them in Hungary (no offence to this wonderful country!), so that they can choose the most attractive ones from all the applicants.
Years ago, I myself drove a lady to Budapest for such a session and back home again, which, incidentally, was my initial contact with the dark SM-scene there. I couldn't believe my eyes and ears when I found out what she earned for exactly 28 minutes of hellish agony (in cash!)...! I would use the phrase "a small fortune".

As a long-time and experienced BDSMer, I say that this is all legally correct, no legal law is broken.
Morally and ethically, however, it is nothing more than a modern form of sexual exploitation of women, and a very brutal one at that - even if they put up with it of their own accord. The women in question know this, the makers of these scenes and films know this and all of us, men and women, who watch these films (and I am no exception!) should be aware of this.

Back
Top Bottom