Whipped Women

Go to CruxDreams.com
One nude woman whipping another nude woman!! Thats what I like!!
well, admittedly: It has a certain appeal...
But I rather prefer it when a man whips/tortures/crucifies women etc.
But be that as it may, tastes have to be different, otherwise it would get boring!
Let's see... maybe I'll incorporate woman-whipping-woman into my next erotic story...

well, admittedly: It has a certain appeal...
But I rather prefer it when a man whips/tortures/crucifies women etc.
But be that as it may, tastes have to be different, otherwise it would get boring!
Let's see... maybe I'll incorporate woman-whipping-woman into my next erotic story...
Oh I have other tastes as well! Just two nude women engaged in whipping adds a certain sweetness to the picture!

I've edited another picture, this time by the artist Malificarius.
Yes, off topic, I know. But I don't want to withhold it from you anyway.
Let's say: The whip will meet her and her swollen milk bags when she's hung, okay?

I am also attaching the original image.

Attachments

• short before hanging.4.jpg
    short before hanging.4.jpg
    686.6 KB · Views: 391
  • s166874.jpg
    s166874.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 322
Last edited:
I've edited another picture, this time by the artist Malificarius.
Yes, off topic, I know. But I don't want to withhold it from you anyway.
Let's say: The whip will meet her and her swollen milk bags when she's hung, okay?

I am also attaching the original image.
Hmmmm, mmmmmmm, I think a more appropriate final caption would be “ooooh, yes master @Sir Henry , please do!!! I beg you, please master?” :babeando:

Hmmmm, mmmmmmm, I think a more appropriate final caption would be “ooooh, yes master @Sir Henry , please do!!! I beg you, please master?” :babeando:
Yes, Loinclothslave, that would be appealing.
But I think, firstly, that would be in sharp contradiction to the face she makes while crying and, secondly, of course you have to do your slave a favour from time to time (educate her according to the motto "carrot & stick" - in Germany we say "Zuckerbrot & Peitsche"), but where is the attraction if you don't treat her against her actual will?
And I don't think she's at all happy with hanging from her bags on a rope for 24 hours to stretch them (LOL)...

Something very strange happened:

I've never had a connection with horses in my life. And I can't ride either (why should I: I own a car, a motorbike and a bicycle).
But strangely enough, I don't know why that is:

I suddenly want to be on horseback and ride!
I need a horse!
Urgently!
(I don't understand this either)

Guys, who can give me riding lessons?

Attachments

• der Reiter.jpg
    der Reiter.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 260
I have just ordered this French book from a second-hand bookshop:
"The Awakening Of A Flagellant"
Illustrated with 41 drawings, 1 coloured frontispiece and 8 engravings.
Published by the Franco-British Library in Paris in 1921.

I'm looking forward to the illustrations and will post the most interesting ones here in the thread.

Attachments

• s-l1601.jpg
    s-l1601.jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 277
Something very strange happened:

I've never had a connection with horses in my life. And I can't ride either (why should I: I own a car, a motorbike and a bicycle).
But strangely enough, I don't know why that is:

I suddenly want to be on horseback and ride!
I need a horse!
Urgently!
(I don't understand this either)

Guys, who can give me riding lessons?
My wife’s horse is available but it’s usually me she’s whipping, not the other way around, sorry…

Sounds like the bread one might buy from Facebook? :azote: :roflmao:
My wife’s horse is available but it’s usually me she’s whipping, not the other way around, sorry…
Good for the horses, though!
And for me, of course! She finds it useful for my training…
Pony girl stuff?

Fine, then let's do it this way, loinclothslave:
I'll take your wife's horse and your wife.
Then you have a break and you can breathe a sigh of relief, I have everything I need (a whip and riding crop I own anyway) and while I ride, I can whip your wife and train her as ponygirl while she gives me riding lessons at the same time.
Even the horse benefits, because I give him "Zukerbrot".
An absolutely very rare quadruple win-win-win-win situation! :jump:

I have just found a nice drawing on the subject:
This side of the sea, that looks like the girls are playing a version of cricket with a well-placed human wicket!

Good for the horses, though!
1 don't care what people do, so long as they don't do It in the street and frighten the horses!' Lady Ottoline Morrell, when asked her opinion about Oscar Wilde.

This side of the sea, that looks like the girls are playing a version of cricket with a well-placed human wicket!
Yiepp, this paddle really does look like a cricket bat.
Perhaps what we know today as cricket was invented in this way???
That makes me wonder what else might have been invented by beating women's bums... :lol:

Yiepp, this paddle really does look like a cricket bat.
Perhaps what we know today as cricket was invented in this way???
That makes me wonder what else might have been invented by beating women's bums... :lol:
it probably had more to do with beating boys' bums in the great English public schools, but let's not go there ...

Today I would like to remember a "Wheel of Pain" episode with Nessy at Dr Lomb...
For me, those were still the 'golden days' at EP - simple and fair rules, no 'game-cancellation cards', no nasty comments and malice from any dominas, who most appear twice and earn money from the defeat of their victims...
Pain for money, that was very simple and there was just one game master.

In early WoP, one body part was first selected by turning the wheel, then the game master chose a suitable whip.
It started with 10 lashes and increased by 5 with each round.
The victim decided for herself when she had 'enough'.
There was one doubler and one halver on the wheel and one free choice each for the game master and for the victim.
The range of whips was very varied though...

I would like to briefly introduce rounds 1, 2 and 4, which were without special features.
I will introduce rounds 3 and 5 later.
Nessy's beauty, her wild tattoos and her pale skin are simply magnificent and demand the whip!

In round 1, Nessy got 10 lashes on her pussy, which was moderate.
Dr. Lomb used a strong twisted leather whip with two tongues, but he only slowly approached her most delicate areas - as I said, deserved pain, but no malice.

Nessy 01.jpg

Round 2 with 15 lashes on her bottom, but the whip chosen was fast, thin and biting - Nessy twisted her ass in a really wonderful way...

Nessy 02.jpg

Then round 4 the back. Dr. Lomb served 25 lashes with a thin, very fast whip strap in quick succession and that elicited many screams from Nessy...

Nessy 04.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom