Whipped Women

Go to CruxDreams.com
Very hot pictures, really no question!

My only problem with it is... on the one hand, it's satisfying to know that flogging still takes place in Arab countries... on the other hand, it makes me sick to my stomach to see Muslims flogging our European women!
They have a shitty attitude towards their women anyway: So can't they strip their own women naked and whip them?

lucky man He whipped in the past hundreds of beautiful women and we cannot even hope to do the same. :)
His best one to me is when he whipped his own Dom Julia Jameson.

Very hot pictures, really no question!

My only problem with it is... on the one hand, it's satisfying to know that flogging still takes place in Arab countries... on the other hand, it makes me sick to my stomach to see Muslims flogging our European women!
They have a shitty attitude towards their women anyway: So can't they strip their own women naked and whip them?
I completely agree with you, if we are talking about harsh reality, then I wouldn’t like it either. But, on the other hand, all these comics are fantasy worlds created by Western authors who embodied the idea of erotic helplessness, playing on contrast. Where can a Western woman be placed to be in trouble: the first thing that comes to mind is to place her somewhere in the Muslim world, in Africa, etc.

I completely agree with you, if we are talking about harsh reality, then I wouldn’t like it either. But, on the other hand, all these comics are fantasy worlds created by Western authors who embodied the idea of erotic helplessness, playing on contrast. Where can a Western woman be placed to be in trouble: the first thing that comes to mind is to place her somewhere in the Muslim world, in Africa, etc.
Yes, absolutely correct from that point of view!
I go along with that: Fantasy is fantasy (even if I still have to get used to it in this case), but what you say is true!

His best one to me is when he whipped his own Dom Julia Jameson.

Julia Jameson was the best for me too. I love hear her screaming during the flogging and see her back and bottom covered by bloody marks at the end.

Back
Top Bottom