Whipped Women

Go to CruxDreams.com
Someone who knows russian should explain us the plot of this movie and cause of her whipping by priest.
There’s a version in English on VK posted by Zhenya Slonov. I didn’t watch the whole movie but it seems she’s whipped because the priest believes she’s in league with a supposedly demonic child and he wants her to confess

There’s a version in English on VK posted by Zhenya Slonov. I didn’t watch the whole movie but it seems she’s whipped because the priest believes she’s in league with a supposedly demonic child and he wants her to confess
Whipping is the best form of exorcism. Especially for sinfull woman like Amber Heard.

Today mix
Mighty fine whip marks indeed, though i am not keen on the markings in region of the kidneys, that is a definite no go area for impact play, the upper back, buttocks etc afford plenty of area for strokes to be administered upon.

Mighty fine whip marks indeed, though i am not keen on the markings in region of the kidneys, that is a definite no go area for impact play, the upper back, buttocks etc afford plenty of area for strokes to be administered upon.
Why not? If submissive accept whipping in the kindneys region and like it, lashes could be delivered to her. It's no good when beating on this place is without submissive acceptance and causes dangerous injuries requiring medical intervention.

Why not? If submissive accept whipping in the kindneys region and like it, lashes could be delivered to her. It's no good when beating on this place is without submissive acceptance and causes dangerous injuries requiring medical intervention.
What consenting adults do is indeed their own business.

However firstly i have never heard of any person making definitive statement that they like being hit in the kidney area, secondly a Top in any scene should not be applying impact play to an area of body that could cause permanent injury, there are body areas that are universally accepted in BDSM as not to be used for impact play, the kidney area being one of them, as stated in previous post there is a wide expanse of body upon which to use impact play without risk of kidney damage.

I enjoy BDSM at its extremes as much as anyone, i take fantasy many stages further into the darkest of corners of my mind, however risking injury in realtime of a person, on a body area that could result in them requiring kidney dialysis or transplant, is for me and the general BDSM world a No No.

I do not wish to derail this wonderful thread by debating the issue, we each have our opinions, i merely expressed mine.

Back
Top Bottom