Whipped Women

Go to CruxDreams.com
What consenting adults do is indeed their own business.

However firstly i have never heard of any person making definitive statement that they like being hit in the kidney area, secondly a Top in any scene should not be applying impact play to an area of body that could cause permanent injury, there are body areas that are universally accepted in BDSM as not to be used for impact play, the kidney area being one of them, as stated in previous post there is a wide expanse of body upon which to use impact play without risk of kidney damage.

I enjoy BDSM at its extremes as much as anyone, i take fantasy many stages further into the darkest of corners of my mind, however risking injury in realtime of a person, on a body area that could result in them requiring kidney dialysis or transplant, is for me and the general BDSM world a No No.

I do not wish to derail this wonderful thread by debating the issue, we each have our opinions, i merely expressed mine.
I completely agree with your viewpoint, Eastern medicine believes that there are many acupoints on the back, These acupoints connect many nerve nodes of internal organs, The stimulation of whipping the back may not immediately elicit a response, But it will have sustained adverse effects on the internal organs over a long period of time, So no part of the human skin should be whipped with excessive force.
All games can only be played in moderation.

Has anyone tried to be whipped with a nine tail whip which has three nails at each tail vertical each other. The sensation is fantastic but you must be a real masochist to endure it. The marks are deep and draw blood, they heal after some months. Its the ultimate whipping i endured in front of an audience chained to a whipping post ....i received numerous lashes till i fainted. All these were happening at a private bdsm party were i served as a whipping whore.
Completed with salt water on wounds ?

Has anyone tried to be whipped with a nine tail whip which has three nails at each tail vertical each other. The sensation is fantastic but you must be a real masochist to endure it. The marks are deep and draw blood, they heal after some months. Its the ultimate whipping i endured in front of an audience chained to a whipping post ....i received numerous lashes till i fainted. All these were happening at a private bdsm party were i served as a whipping whore.
Just curious...is there a reason you've deleted your account and made a new one 5 or six times this year?

Back
Top Bottom