Whipped Women

Go to CruxDreams.com
I don't use lines. Pretense has never served me well.
Usually I'll say something to the extent of, "I like you and I'd like to get to know you better, not just as friends. Wanna get some coffee?"

Considering that women decide within 30 seconds of meeting a man if they'd fuck him, if she says yes, all I have to do is not fuck things up too badly and I'm already home

It's also very much my experience that women, most especially submissive types, prefer a man who has the confidence to be straight up about his desires. Subtlety,nuance, and beating v hh g the bush don't work well with them. They want a guy who knows how to hold the leash, tightly too.
I'm about as subtle as a hand grenade so that's me to a Tee
What an awkward assumption on my parfait ⁷
You have my sincere apologiex this error may have

In whipping a woman, I consider two criteria: what parts do I prefer to whip (based on my personal tastes) and what parts will hurt her most (based on areas of sensitivity and, especially, their centrality to her pride in her body). Katy clearly (and deservedly) is proud of her breasts, and I enjoy seeing them take on a life of their own as she dances and they are compressed then released by sharp leather tongues. And any woman's pussy certainly deserves to be punished before being used (at least partially) against her will. Those who pay attention to my Cruel World videos are surely aware that Katy, Cry and Arina--actresses I have used extensively--are all well endowed and all suffer helpless breast and pussy whipping. Hopefully others enjoy such treatment as well.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2024-08-31-15h36m13s634.jpg
    vlcsnap-2024-08-31-15h36m13s634.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 325
  • IP 3b Wbr ride pho.jpg
    IP 3b Wbr ride pho.jpg
    482.1 KB · Views: 308
  • @ brst.jpg
    @ brst.jpg
    279.6 KB · Views: 314
Yes, I know, these breasts are not being whipped (though they clearly have been). But it is a lovely series that shows one of the greatest joys of breast torture, whether it's a whip or a current doing the motivating: the dance of lovely natural breasts across the chest as she struggles. A secondary note is the way she dances her leg up off the floor in response to those clamps on her pussy.

Attachments

• CI brdance2.jpg
    CI brdance2.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 247
  • CI brdanceL1.jpg
    CI brdanceL1.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 200
  • CI brdance3.jpg
    CI brdance3.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 206
  • CI brdance5.jpg
    CI brdance5.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 237
The sisters have been very naughty, and they are being punished. Dad wants to cure them of their blatant promiscuity, so he hurts them in their most sexual areas. The whipping is--obviously not the first--preparation for some electricity in Cruel World's Bad Sisters.

Attachments

• BS Wthreat stand.jpg
    BS Wthreat stand.jpg
    339.8 KB · Views: 240
  • BS Wstand K.jpg
    BS Wstand K.jpg
    478.4 KB · Views: 259
Waxworks (1988) The one that started it all for me. The beautiful Deborah Foreman is transported into the Marquis De Sade display. There she discovers her hidden passion for pain and seemingly wants to be whipped to death by the orgasmic single-tail of Marquis.

Probably the best whipping scene in a commercial film. The expression on her face when feeling the lash is erotic let alone asking to be whipped more. See it

Back
Top Bottom