Wip - Women In Peril

Go to CruxDreams.com
I've just done some basic googling and he (and the books) appear to be Australian.
https://www.warrigalpress.com.au/ozpulp.html
https://murdermayhemandlongdogs.com/trashy-tuesday-pows-and-the-war-against-the-japanese/

The illustrator Cameron Coll:

"Cameron was one of the most prolific of Australia's paperback cover artists during the 1960s and 1970s. His covers were integral to the success of Horwitz's line of war paperbacks during that era. His stark and often disturbing images effectively captured (and sometimes even surpassed) the thrills articulated by the title, and promised within the pages of the book.
Before starting with Horwitz in the early 1960s, Cameron worked as an illustrator for the Bulletin"
But we used to have censorship back then, interesting, I thought for sure they’d be too salacious for the time. Perhaps it was during the leadership Sir Les Patterson? nice find @phlebas !

Snippets from the diary of Judith Elisabeth Carson, or, as she would later came to be known: The most gentle slave of Hexahedron.

August 30th, 1942

Today, I received an anonymous package, destined to Neil Carson, my husband. It's been nearly five months since he passed away. Oh, Neil, even now, you're still haunting me. You still matter to this world. We will never forget you. I promise you.

The package contained a strange object. A black cube. It's somewhat shiny... almost like the scales of a fish. That is all there is to this package. No letter, no message, no explanation. It must be some sort of decoration. Or, perhaps some jewel. I have heard of obsidian jewelry before. I wonder if this cube is made out of obsidian. It is... strange. But it's beautiful. It has a charm of its own.

September 2nd, 1942 (first image)

I woke up in the middle of the night, after a horrible nightmare. In my dream, I saw a bleak, horrible presence, swallowing the hills and the mountains, breaking trees, poisoning the rivers, killing the wildlife. It was crawling towards me. I woke up, in tears of terror. I was covered in sweat, burning hot and gasping for air. I removed my pajamas, only keeping my underwear on. I felt so... naked. So... disgusted to look at my own naked body. In order to distract myself from these thoughts, I turned on the lamp and decided I'd read some magazines. But then, the cube attracted my attention. I grabbed it from the nightstand. I looked at it. It was... so beautiful. So whole. So dark... so shiny. So... mesmerizing. As I kept it in my hands more and more... I felt more... beautiful. Looking down at my half-naked body, I was no longer ashamed. I looked at my thighs... at my belly... at my squeezed breasts... and I enjoyed what I saw. So, I kept the cube in my hands for longer... and longer... before I knew it, I could see the sun rising through the curtains. Looking at the clock, I realized that I held the cube in my hands for at least three hours, uninterrupted. I placed it back on the nightstand and went back to sleep.

September 16th, 1942 (second image)

It's been a week since I started my new ritual. Every day, I cannot wait to get over with the work at the office, so I can run home and spend more time with him... the cube. When I hold it in my hands, I can feel him... speaking to me. He told me his name... Hexahedron. And he taught me many things... he told me stories of long gone worlds... of long forgotten wisdom, of so many beautiful things. He is so abundant in his knowledge and wisdom. He instructed me to give him a small shrine, where we can spend time together. So, I painted a black square on the floor in the living room, and that's where the two of us sit every evening, enjoying each other's company. He also instructed me to remove my top, so he can see my beautiful breasts. And he is right... they are beautiful. At times, he ordered me to press him against my nipples, so he could feel my warmth... my soul.

September 29th, 1942 (third image)

He is more than a cube... oh, my dear Hexahedron... he is a great spirit... a god! Yesterday, I felt his warm touch... his limbs... they expand... and I gave them room to grow. In my living room. His presence decorates my home, turning it into a palace of the night. But I don't feel engulfed in the dark, for his body is shiny and reflecting beautiful colors towards the ceiling. Now I walk naked around the house all the time, so he can watch and feel the beauty of my body. At times, he bites... he is tasting me... And he must think I'm sweet. How thoughtful he is... how kind... how loving... And he wants me all for himself. And that's what I should do... offer myself to my dear Hexahedron.

October 12th, 1942 (fourth image)

I decided to quit my job, so I can spend all the time I have with Hexahedron. I've only known him for... a short time, but I feel we've been together for centuries. I do not understand how I could've lived without him. He is my god... my master... my purpose... my everything. Oh, how I wish all mortals would know his wisdom and his beauty. I don't need a job to sustain myself. Hexahedron erected a beautiful tree in my living room, made of the same shiny matter as his limbs. He gives me his sweet fruits of pestilence. The taste of death, disease, and despair. Of toxicity and plague. And I love it. It feeds me... it excites me. And my teeth are starting to turn... to reach his beautiful, black shade. I no longer need sleep, food, or water, for he provides me with everything I need.

October 25th, 1945 (fifth image)

He finally gave me his beauty. Hexahedron no longer lives in my home... he became my home. His bleak, contorted tentacles spread now in every corner of my apartment. And he gave me some new, beautiful black eyes... black pupils, a black iris, a black sclera. Yes, just the way I love them. And did I mention... I no longer need to write with my hands... for now, he gave me my own tentacles... one of them leaves my mouth, splashing black ink over the pages, whenever I need to write. Whenever I need to grab something, the tentacle on my back flings to grab it. Whenever I need to walk, the mass of tentacles growing below my thighs pushes me forward. I am almost one with Hexahedron. And now... only one more step awaits... for him to consume me... To take my whole body, and rip it apart, so that my soul can be swallowed in his endless stomach... so that I can reborn as a goddess of darkness. Looking back at the old pages of my diary... I wonder... who even is this false god called "Neil", that I used to worship?

(AI Generated images)

Attachments

• Cube05.png
    Cube05.png
    435.7 KB · Views: 71
  • Cube04.png
    Cube04.png
    439.2 KB · Views: 52
  • Cube03.png
    Cube03.png
    419.7 KB · Views: 50
  • Cube02.png
    Cube02.png
    400.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Cube01.png
    Cube01.png
    420.4 KB · Views: 45
Some snippets extracted from the diary of Judith Elisabeth Carson, the most gentle slave of Hexahedron (PART II)
Note: the last date in the journal, on the previous post, is written as "October 25th, 1945". Should have been "1942". A small typo.

Date: unknown

As I write these words, I am torn between two realms. I am at the table in my living room and in the realm of Hexahedron, at the same time. In my living room, my body rests in a comatose state, a tentacle covered in bleak slush getting out of my mouth and pouring black ink over the papers, in order to write the words that run through my mind. Last time I saw my mortal realm, it was October 25th, 1942. I don't know how long it's been since I entered the realm of my god... maybe an afternoon... maybe a year... maybe decades. Time loses any effect on you, when you allow yourself to be enslaved by Hexahedron.

Entering the realm of Hexahedron

The last thing that I remember was Hexahedron's limbs overwhelming me... They entered through my mouth and strangled my neck, and then, hundreds of other, smaller limbs, started to engulf my entire being, covering every inch of my skin, asphyxiating me. Now, I awaken on a narrow pathway through a forested area. I see a beautiful arch forward, built out of the limbs of my god. He welcomed me with such a charming entrance... although, I wonder... why am I back in my human, unaltered form? I've lost my tentacles, my black eyes, my dark essence... I want them back... I want to be once again, one with Hexahedron. Perhaps... my god is testing me. I shall see... I shall step forward through the arch and sink myself into the darkest pits of The Cube.

Wandering through the Contorted Woodland

The forest all around me is so beautiful... but this is no ordinary forest. Every tree is built out of my god's limbs, the same shining bleakness, the same aspect... of fish scales, the same smell of plague and death... the same fruits of pustule and pestilence... Unable to resist, I reach for one of those fruits, grab it, and take a bite. It's a taste of mould, rotting flesh, maggots, and poison. I savor every secon of it... and take another bite... then another... I devour the whole thing and then stare back at the tree, craving for more. I try to reach for another one, but one of the "tree branches" comes to life and slaps me across the face. I get back up... and I understand... I've been disrespectful. I kneel before my god, and thank him for his gift, then proceed to step forward down the pathway in the forest...

Passing through The Gate of Bleakness

As I kept going, his voice grew stronger and stronger. "Judith... come to me... come to me... I need you..." I yell to the sky: "I am coming, master! I am coming!" As he grew more and more impatient with my sloth, the ground below my feet started to feel like glass shards... like burning glass shards... It is so painful... I have to run... I have to be faster... I have to meet my master, right now!

As I kept running, I saw the pathway turning into a chasm, a set of stairs descending forward. The stairs appear to be made out of his limbs... as I finally put my feet there... my soles are no longer burning. I can feel the slush touching my skin... and I feel the comfort of the dark energy. As I descend deeper and deeper, I take a moment to kneel on the stairs and kiss the limbs of my master in gratitude. One of its colloblasts opened, squeezing a black, sticky substance straight on my lips. I open my mouth and taste it... it is the same taste of the pustule fruits... reeking of death... but ten times stronger... a confirmation that I am on the right path. I continue to descend down the stairs... after a few minutes, it is so dark that I am no longer able to see where should I place my foot... I just go forward, blindly trusting my dark master. With every step, I pray for guidance. And he listens. He is driving me forward. And, at the end of this narrow stairway, I see a circular light on the floor... It is a black circle, with a strange, white shine, glowing out of it. Without any hesitation, I step within this portal, and kneel, allowing my master to swallow me whole.

Embracing The Cube

For a few seconds... everything was pitch black... then... I saw them in the dark... two glowing eyes, staring down at me... they were filled with hatred and disgust... and I could feel my heart burning inside my chest, my ribs contorting and getting moulded into new shapes... It was a pain that was greater than everything I've ever felt before... I was in agony, and, at the same time... I enjoyed it. In a flash, the room around me was flooded with a dark blue light, and he descended upon me... Hexahedron, himself, the master of the Endless Void, the seed of the Contorted Woods, the future master of the universe. I could only kneel before him, in shock. My chest was burning and aching, and I felt a desperate need to fall down on my belly, from all the pain, but I couldn't... I had to spread my arms, revealing my breasts... and allow my master to take me. "I offer you my body, my spirit, my essence. Take me, Hexahedron, break me, mould me, contort me, tear me apart!" As I pleaded, I could feel that familiar and pleasant darkness filling my eyes once more. As I looked down, I could see my legs melting, tentacles growing where my feet used to be. Yes... finally... the great transition!

Becoming The Cube

The transformation cycle only felt like an hour to me... but who knows how long it took my god to masterfully craft my new appearance. Every little transformation, every single cell of my body that got destroyed... felt like a sharp sting into my skin... and every replacement felt ten times more painful... I could feel my veins and arteries, breaking from within, getting flooded with the bleak sludge, clogging them, turning my skin dark blue, and then green, and finally... black. All my limbs got replaced with his tentacles... and I no longer seem to have any control over them. My teeth turned black... and sharp like the fangs of a python... even my very hair... started to sparkle, to turn into a sea of tentacles. And every new limb that grows into my body feels like a tumor that drains me of energy... feels like a dagger, cutting deep into my ribs, into my organs. I scream in pain... at times, begging my master for mercy, but this only enrages him, causing him to push deeper, to grow another limb, and then another. I know that one day I will learn to get used to such a large amount of pain, and that's what drives me forward... Yes, master, one more limb, please... More darkness.... more slush... more scales!

His eyes keep staring at me... filled with disdain and a desire to punish me for my imperfect nature... I am a perversion that dared to step upon his creation... and I must work on my atonement...

"Do you see my wonders, humanoid filth?" he asked, his voice causing the entire structure around us to tremble.

"Yes, my master! Yes, they are... they are the greatest miracles a god could perform... they are the essence of everything..." I whispered... finding it difficult to talk, as my lungs were burning from inside, impaled by the scales that seemed to be growing into my blood vessels. Not only that, but my mouth appeared to be uncontrollably leaking the black sludge all over my chest, causing me to choke with every few words I spoke.

"You will bring me more... more mortals... more filth... more food to consume... more flesh to tear apart... more... A thousand filthy women... a million... a billion!" he shouted, impatiently.

"Yes, master... I will... bring them... to you... Their only salvation... is to be devoured by you..." I answered, feeling the pain of every word.

And in another flash, I was back in my apartment. Back into my disgusting, disfigured... horrible... human form... having hands... and feet... arms and legs... and blonde hair... why did you do this to me, master? I... I want to be like you! Looking around, I see my living room... covered in the bleak slush that I threw all over the floor and the walls. But the tentacles are gone... my master... where are you? The cube... the cube is still on the table... I touched it, in order to summon my master... And as I held it in my hands, I could see my transformed self, getting bitten and choked by the limbs of Hexahedron... But my master appeared hungry, and injured. I understood... I needed to feed him. I had to bring him more women. A thousand... No, a million. A billion!

(AI generated images)

Attachments

• Ch01.png
    Ch01.png
    441.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Ch02.png
    Ch02.png
    447.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Ch03.png
    Ch03.png
    467.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Ch04.png