Wip - Women In Peril

Go to CruxDreams.com
#1 Tasmanian BBQ?
#2 POW
#3 Don't be alarmed, just a little medical check up . . . you did fill in the next-of-kin details, didn't you?
#4 Smuggling, officer? But where could I hide something . . . . oh shit!
#5 The snake seems to know where it's going

5833a54854ddf41e452432db20d7f4e9.jpgGQNEfVfaoAAvLhW.jpgconfession_attempt_by_miss_steak_dhl4ni3.jpgpolice_cuff_257c_by_jadawinjannings_dhue42v.jpgsnake_286a_by_jadawinjannings_dho9gvh.jpg

#1 Tasmanian BBQ?
#2 POW
#3 Don't be alarmed, just a little medical check up . . . you did fill in the next-of-kin details, didn't you?
#4 Smuggling, officer? But where could I hide something . . . . oh shit!
#5 The snake seems to know where it's going

View attachment 1516742View attachment 1516743View attachment 1516744View attachment 1516745View attachment 1516746
No 4.
Barbara Moore has been arrested in this conservative Middle Eastern country for wearing her favourite brief, and very revealing bikini, on the beach. The arresting officer whispers in her ear, "You like showing yourself do you? Well, you little slut, I`m handing you over to the ladies of the Morality Police and you`ll be showing a lot more when they strap you to the punishment bench. Twenty`s the minimum, but I`m recommending the full fifty."

No 4.
Barbara Moore has been arrested in this conservative Middle Eastern country for wearing her favourite brief, and very revealing bikini, on the beach. The arresting officer whispers in her ear, "You like showing yourself do you? Well, you little slut, I`m handing you over to the ladies of the Morality Police and you`ll be showing a lot more when they strap you to the punishment bench. Twenty`s the minimum, but I`m recommending the full fifty."

What a shithole country this has turned out to be! This is the last time I’ll ever trust NailusMartyrs Holidays Inc. to go anywhere.

Last year it was their “Rough Riding in Arkansas” holiday getaway. I thought it would be horse-back riding and camping in the Ozarks, but ohhh no it meant forced sex with a bunch of good ole boys in a back country Arkansas road house.

This time, I signed up for their “Sun, Sand and Surf Riesling Tour’ which seemed like a much better choice. What could possibly go wrong, I told myself.

Back
Top Bottom